Inuyasha's Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world has everything of Inuyasha and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chatroom
The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:38 pm by Vesper

» The crows all bring them shiny things (Ranmaru.)
The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:43 am by Val

» Mizuki Tsukimiya
The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:21 am by Mizuki Tsukimiya

» Theme Songs
The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:55 pm by Kira

» Castle Entrance
The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 am by Kira

» Traveling the East (Kira)
The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am by Kira

» Kira
The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:58 pm by Kira

» Kitchen
The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:54 pm by Hiten

» Bathroom
The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 pm by Hiten

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:11 pm

The life of a hunter. ('Open')

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Shards: 0
Money: $100

The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The life of a hunter. ('Open')   The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:23 pm

Koga seemed distracted, lost in his own thoughts. Scratching behind her ear Kagami glanced out at the falls just outside the cave entrance. A clever way to hide a wolf den, but a little noisy for her tastes.
"How did you find this place?"
She inquired in a soft tone, sitting on the flt surface of a stone just a few feet away from her.
Back to top Go down
Koga

Koga

Character sheet
Shards: 2

PostSubject: Re: The life of a hunter. ('Open')   The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Koga made a light sounded 'Hm' and then he closed his eyes and smirked. "Well, to tell you the truth this den has always been here. I wasn't the one who found it first.", Koga figured it was best to say the truth and besides he did sort of beat the last leader to obtain his rank as a pack leader. Ginta and Hakkaku respected him for his ways of being a kind pack leader, not that he was always kind. He took his packs lives seriously and he wondered if they knew that, then again of course they did. Koga looked to his wolves who whimpered up at him and he smirked to them, softly he patted one on the head.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The life of a hunter. ('Open')   The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:31 pm

Kagami remembered the small home she and her sister grew up in after their parent's deaths. A simple old shack that offered little more then shelter from the elements. But to her it was still home, and still where she left to make it on her own. While her sister was living in the mountains again, Kagami wandered around trying to find work for herself. It was difficult but living off the land was nothing new to her, but having pocket change for things like medicine and weapon repairs was very wise.
"I suppose I am not used to things like this, as I grew up in a small hut just near the Eastern mountain ranges. I left due to a disagreement with my grandfather to marry, leaving he and my sister behind. While I have recently found my sister once again, my grandfather passed. Rightfully so, I refuse to be held back as such."
Back to top Go down
Koga

Koga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The life of a hunter. ('Open')   The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Koga blinked almost surprised, his head was tilted back and his hands were now on his hips. "You don't say? The East?", Koga knew a bit of the East as well as he did with the other areas. The wolf demon leader blinked again and looked to his wolves who still whimpered and he couldn't help but scoff some. "Hungry hounds. First thing tomorrow we run.", Koga smirked seeing some of his wolves lower their heads.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The life of a hunter. ('Open')   The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:39 pm

"Yes."
Was all she replied as he asked about her origins. The wolves seemed to be hungry, gluttony was common among them it seemed. But their heads lowered as Koga mentioned work, making Kagami laugh then address the wolves.
"A little hard work for your food is not going to kill you. I find no reason to avoid it as I am currently seeking it."
Back to top Go down
Koga

Koga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The life of a hunter. ('Open')   The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:44 pm

Koga lightly laughed with his eyes closed, he agreed with Kagami. "It was about time I give Ginta and Hakkaku a break anyway. Hm?", Koga looked to Kagami and he couldn't help but blink a few times with his head back tilted. "Kagami, I have been meaning to ask you. Why don't you join us? You would be a good addition. Of course, I won't force you.  ", Koga looked to his wolves again and he couldn't help but lightly laugh to them. Such carefree animals, so easy to love and yet sometimes so lazy. It made him wonder if he should make everyone run to lose a few unsightly pounds.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The life of a hunter. ('Open')   The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Her eyebrows lifted, shocked by Koga's offer. After a moment her eyes closed and a smirk crossed her lips as she laughed softly.
"How very forward of you Koga. Perhaps I will stay, I am among my own after all. Allow me to think about it, after all I have been alone for a very long time and I do prefer it that way, but I must admit your hospitality is gracious to someone as stone hard as myself."
It was generous, and perhaps Kagami could grow to like staying with the others. Koga seemed strong enough to hold his own, with the two of them they could have been unstoppable!
Back to top Go down
Koga

Koga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The life of a hunter. ('Open')   The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:59 pm

Koga smirked and showed a cocky smile. "Why wouldn't I offer that? I saw you fight today and I had to admit I liked it. It isn't everyday that I find someone who fights for their own survival.", Koga was of course saying this in a compliment. It had been a habit of his to watch out for his pack and take care of them, seeing only one take care of themselves surely held great respect. Koga respected that. The wolves left from Koga's side and all cuddled up to the other in the back part of the cave. Koga of course noticed this and he scoffed lightly with his eyes closed. Sure, wolves were great hunters and all but lazy ones he could not say.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The life of a hunter. ('Open')   The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:03 pm

"Well this is a wonderful change of pace? Why can the pigs at the capital see that in me? Oh no I am a woman it is not my place."
She scoffed, obviously enraged at this point as she stuck the blade of her weapon into the rocky floor.
"Why is it that a woman cannot defend herself openly? Why should they care if perhaps I love to fight too much? It is my business not theirs!"
Back to top Go down
Koga

Koga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The life of a hunter. ('Open')   The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Koga blinked and his first response to that was 'Mm-hm?', he heard of some demons who were rich and stuff not that he got close to see any of them. Unlike them, he had better things to do then to let money ruin his mind and body. "Don't feel bothered by them. I just ignore them.", Koga lightly waved his hand to her with narrowed eyes. This was his way of saying 'forget the rich and the worthless'. Koga placed his arms over his head and stretched before blinking and looking outside to the entrance. Narrowing his eyes some did he shrug, the night was long alright and here he thought it was already morning when it was still night.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The life of a hunter. ('Open')   The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:15 pm

Kagami nodded, pulling her weapon out of the ground again and staring into the reflection on the blade's polished surface. What she saw was strength, independence, bravery all in one. She did not need anyone to tell her that. Sure she was antisocial, rude, crude...blood thirst at times but that was getting off track.
"Koga, I accept your offer. It surely is better then living in the woods."
Cold nights, predators every which way, and barely being able to tell toxic herbs from helpful ones, this would be a vast improvement.
Back to top Go down
Koga

Koga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The life of a hunter. ('Open')   The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:19 pm

Koga blinked and he smirked with his hands on his hips. "Great! My domain is yours. Leave whenever you want. I will treat you like I have always treated my comrades.", Koga was happy she accepted and so just for the occassion did he walk to the back of the cave where his fur like bed laid. Bending down to a chest he had taken away from some humans a long time ago did he pull out a special fur that he had saved. Koga walked away from the chest and handed her the fur rug. "This is your bed. Furs are better than the hard ground.", Koga smirked to her.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The life of a hunter. ('Open')   The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:24 pm

Koga was pleased that she decided to stay, and to be honest so was Kagami. The pack leader returned from the back of the cave with a fur pelt. With a grin Kagami accepted it, letting her fingers run against the soft surface.
"Well this is certainly generous, if you wanted me all you had to do was say so."
Kagami couldn't contain her laughter after that, she burst into fits right away.
Back to top Go down
Koga

Koga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The life of a hunter. ('Open')   The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Koga lightly laughed standing up straight. "I got that fur sometime ago while facing a cruel cat demon of some kind. Don't really remember what I did to set it off but it couldn't keep up with me.", Koga looked from around the cave and he looked to Kagami with a smirk. "Heh, you are alright. Pick where ever you want your spot to be. I will make sure it is respected.", Koga of course had to admit the cave had gotten messy. First thing tomorrow he was going to take his wolves out on a hunt while those who stay in the cave clean up a little. Koga was still debating that though, glancing to Kagami did he lightly blush to her laughter. At least he made one person happy tonight. The wolf demon leader yawned loudly and he walked back to his fur. "I'm turning in now. You turn in whenever you want, I will also leave it up to you if you want to join the mornings hunt."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The life of a hunter. ('Open')   The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:37 pm

Placing the fur on the ground just a few meters from the cave entrance, against the wall Kagami listened to the story behind the fur. How lovely, cats were filthy creature got what it deserved it did. But instead of lying down immediately, she got up and smiled softly to Koga.
"I will be up a while longer, and of course I will be joining you think I would miss it?"
Was all she said before walking out of the cave and through the curtain of water covering the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Koga

Koga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The life of a hunter. ('Open')   The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Koga smirked and he shrugged with his eyes closed, he was glad that she decided to stay with him and his pack but of course he wasn't going to force her to stay with him forever. He had standards some what and he guessed it was better than those rich demons. Koga laid down on his black fur and he smirked looking to the ceiling. The morning would surely be interesting, as he laid there silently did he fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The life of a hunter. ('Open')   The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:45 pm

For a while Kagami sat at the edge of the rock outcroppings that poked from all around the waterfall and thought over the day. Staring into the sky she watched as everything played back in the eye within her mind. From defeating the crow demon to accepting Koga's offer to stay here with the pack. Overall, Kagami had to admit it was an exciting and prosperous day. With others she often felt out of place and questioned many times, but here among her own kind she fit in and was not ridiculed or outcast. An hour passed her by before she returned, the spray from the falls soaking her slightly before going to her new place. A simple patch of fur, yet it had all the meaning of a fully built home to her. Lying in it's soft embrace, her eyes slid closed, and she fell asleep soundly among her new brethren.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The life of a hunter. ('Open')   The life of a hunter. ('Open') - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The life of a hunter. ('Open')
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2