Inuyasha's Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world has everything of Inuyasha and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chatroom
Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:38 pm by Vesper

» The crows all bring them shiny things (Ranmaru.)
Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:43 am by Val

» Mizuki Tsukimiya
Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:21 am by Mizuki Tsukimiya

» Theme Songs
Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:55 pm by Kira

» Castle Entrance
Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 am by Kira

» Traveling the East (Kira)
Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am by Kira

» Kira
Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:58 pm by Kira

» Kitchen
Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:54 pm by Hiten

» Bathroom
Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 pm by Hiten

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Shards: 0
Money: $100

Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:33 pm

To say Kagami was surprised would be an understatement. Eye wide and mouth hanging slightly ajar it took a moment before she began fighting again. She pulled trying to make him get off of her.
"Let me up!"
She demanded, turning her face as she tried to free herself from his grasp. Curse it he was strong! A knot formed in her chest as she blushed once again, this time in anger.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet
Money: $1000

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Sesshomaru's smirk never left his face, he would be laughing if it wasn't for how mad he still felt.  Amber eyes watched her stuggled now and he could see how mad she was, this was indeed amusing to him and he couldn't help but tilt his head to her with his eyes glowing in a dark way. So suddenly she wasn't amused, so suddenly she wasn't talking about how pain pleased her. This indeed pleased him. Sesshomaru lowered his face to hers, the smirk never leaving now as he said darkly.

"Why should I let you up. This Sesshomaru will show you how low you really are to me."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:44 pm

As his face came close to hers she recoiled, smacking her head into the dirt. The sudden jolt of pain was not the pleasurable kind, and her eyes watered slightly but the tears did not show behind her tightly closed eye lids.
"You..."
She was at a loss for words as she kept trying to free herself from him, focused on trying to escape. This was not what she enjoyed, being restricted, closed in...dominated.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Sesshomaru smirked seeing how upset she was, looking to her neckline that was exposed did he took it upon himself to place his lips there. Amber eyes were lightly open as if expecting her to do something and so he watched her to make sure that she wouldn't do anything to him. Sesshomaru didn't fear her, she was under him and if she ever did try to do something he could always tie her up. Just the thought of that made him chuckle bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:49 pm

Her neck was suddenly kissed, and eye flung open only to iris in from shock and anger. The birds in the trees all around scattered as she screamed in anger.
"I will make you suffer in ways you will not believe!!!!"
Kagami screamed thrashing even harder against his touch. The constriction, she could not take much more.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:54 pm

Sesshomaru heard her scream and he smirked lifting his head lightly did he glance up to her, this was surely amusing and a moment ago she was so happy about pain. This is what amused him, taking advantage of someone who didn't know their place. After a moment of licking her skin below her neck did he smirk against her skin, his grips on her wrists tighten as he spoke coldly without emotion.

"Such threats coming from someone who is beneath me. What would you do to me?"

Sesshomaru asked this with a darkly amused tone, he was still debating about tying her up and he knew that she would surely hate that.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:57 pm

Now his tongue grazed her skin, a shudder of disgust rocketed down her spine.
"I will skin you alive!!! I will gouge out those emotionless eyes of your with my own thumbs then make you eat them!!!"
Kagami spat obscenities as she kept trying to free herself, her own skin was being scratched and gouged out by the ground and his tight grip. She wouldn't let this happen, she refused.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:06 am

Sesshomaru couldn't help it now, he had to tie her up now just to see what kind of reaction he would get. Taking it upon himself to place both wrists in one hand did he reach up his sleeve to pull out a rope and tied them together. Never did his smirk leave his face, after tying her up did he say almost to pleased with his work. "Amusing." Sesshomaru then sat there on top of her as he touched her neck with his hands, allowing them to go lower to the top of her kimono.

"Interesting threats you spit out. I am purely amused."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:09 am

Her hands once again restricted, tied together as now he was free to do what he would with his hands. With a glare Kagami brought her hands upward swiftly, aimed toward his chest to try and throw him off.
"Release me at once!!"
This fight was not over yet, she would not let this happen. He thought she would just sit by and take advantage of her like some cheap prostitute, not while Kagami was alive.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:17 am

Sesshomaru blinked once and smirked, she had a lot of fight in her. He wondered how long that would last, he didn't even budge when she hit him with her hands tied together. This made it even more fun, and his amusement only seemed to rise as he looked up to a nearby tree. Sesshomaru just smirked once as he pushed her wrists down again and took the long part of the rope and tied it to that nearby tree. Never did he have to remove himself, as he sat ontop of her now did he say with his eyes glowing.

"You spoke of your pleasures. Why can I not share mine with you?"

Sesshomaru went back to his work, when she had interrupted him from touching the top of her kimono. Once he regained his place did he look up with a cold smirk, he was going to take this slowly but of course he could stop. All that she had to do was show fear to him and beg for his forgiveness. Sesshomaru allowed his hands to rest on her obi belt which kept her kimono together, he gave it a tug all the while did he watch her.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:23 am

Now with her hands off limits to her, Kagami felt even more confined. She tried to rip her hands away, only to result in bright red burns on her skin. The flesh was still very raw from his poison, it did not feel pleasant in any way. Now he was toying with her clothes, this was not boding well for her.
"You pig!"
She shouted still trying to break the rope from her poor spot in the ground. No such luck, with half her body weight fleeting from her legs it was difficult to muster the strength to break her bonds. Still, that would not stop her.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:27 am

Sesshomaru's face hardened a bit to her insult but then he closed his eyes with the smirk returning, after a moment did he get the belt off and after it was off did he look to her with his eyes a glow with something else. "Perhaps you can ask this Sesshomaru forgiveness?". He decided to see if she wanted to surrender, he doubted it though and if he guessed right then this would be a day she would surely hate. Sesshomaru couldn't help but allow his hands to slip inside her kimono's opening which then allowed him to touch her skin.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:29 am

His hands grazed against her skin, another disgusted shiver. Kagami glared daggers at him, fangs bared as she screamed.
"I would sooner eat my own hand!"
As she tried to muster the saliva to spit in his face, she began to think of her own pride. It was getting her no where here. But she would not apologize, not for telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:35 am

Sesshomaru couldn't help but allow himself to chuckle. "I see.", after saying that did he look over her skin that his hands had ran over. Seeing her skin almost made this to easy but at the same time it amused him enough, she was surely strong. She had to be then rather say her apologies to him. To bad, if she had said sorry this could of been avoided way sooner. However, he never told her that which made him smile a bitter one. Sesshomaru was indeed finding this fun, as he continued to feel like he was having a good time did he allow his head to lower and lick some more of her skin a good inches away from her neck really close to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:41 am

He licked further down, closer to her chest. Damn her pride! The thought of an apology on her lips made her stomach churn. But as he kept progressing farther and farther in this act it ever so slowly came to her that it may be the only way to stop it. Bound, with a man sitting on her and things getting worse by the minute. But still the words did not come, her accursed pride would be the end of her one day.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:46 am

Sesshomaru couldn't help himself now, he licked her skin for a moment and then allowed his lips to suck her skin before going down further trailing more kisses down her chest. Deep inside of him he was laughing some what, he mentally had to take a note of this if he were to ever encounter her again. Sesshomaru learned from planning, it wasn't a bad thing to keep things in a plan. After a moment of placing kisses down her chest did he stop at her breasts and he couldn't help but look up to her with a small smirk.

"Have you decided on what you want to say. If not, then I shall continue."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:51 am

He kept moving, and even more disgust began rotting in her stomach. He paused, asking if she had anything to say. Gritting her teeth she began trying to think of anything that could help her out of this situation. Sadly it was only an apology that came up. She couldn't fight, he out matched her plus he was weighing her down. The very thought burned her, and with a painful and forceful swallow she spoke.
"I....a....apologize."
It burned worse then drinking an entire jug of sake in a single sitting, more then setting yourself on fire. But if it was the only way to get her out of this then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:55 am

Sesshomaru heard her speak her apology and right away did he close his eyes and the amusement that he was feeling was gone or it seemed that way. Standing up and off of her now did he take up his hand and swiped at the rope that had tied her down and in place. Sesshomaru stood there for probably only a moment and then he said with a hint of bitter amusement.

"That wasn't so bad, was it? If you had learned your place, this could of be avoided."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:58 am

Kagami growled angrily the moment she was free, ripping the rope away from her skin with her teeth. Her body and virginity in tact, but her pride shattered.
"Oh yes you certainly made an example did you not? Taking advantage of a woman, this is why you people disgust me! Just you want mutt, I will never forget this, I will make you pay even if I die trying!"
She shouted, throwing the scraps of the rope away as she stood.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:02 am

Sesshomaru watched her explode and it wasn't much of a threat to him, he actually found it funny and it amused him. She can say such big threats and yet could not pin him down like he had done her. Sesshomaru crossed his arms obviously more amused, his head tilted far to the right did he smirk a bitter smirk.

"Such big words coming from someone I pinned down not to long ago. You are disgusted by me? What could this Sesshomaru have done to make you so mad. Women are nothing to me, everyone I see who is beneath me are and truly are beneath me. I do what I please and I kill whoever I please."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:06 am

She growled loudly and picked her weapon up, still shaking in anger.
"You are so infuriating! You violate me then act as if nothing happened! You are my least favorite kind of scum, I hate you."
She spoke through gritted teeth, gripping her weapon so hard her knuckles turned from white to red.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:11 am

Sesshomaru couldn't help but raise a eyebrow elegantly, his smirk remained on his features. How mad she was, why did she have to be so mad anyway for if she tried anything he would repeat what had happened moments ago and he would not stop all because of a apology. He wouldn't cease from his actions and would actually try to make her scream in a bad way. Sesshomaru looked to her weapon and then back up at her.

"You say you hate me, I suppose you do. However, if you try to attack again I will not stop. Do you hear me. I take what I want when I want, those who are beneath get nothing from me."

Sesshomaru's smirk left and he looked at her with no emotion, he had no emotion on his face now. He clearly did not feel like he was threatened by her and in truth he didn't fear her or felt like he was going to be over powered by her for he could easily over power her at anytime. Just thinking that amused him deep down.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:57 am

He spoke down to her as he always did, and her teeth gritted until her jaw hurt. Kagami couldn't attack him for if she did he would repeat his actions and an apology would not stop him this time. Her entire body quaked, she was disgusted, infuriated, and shamed. Her ego in tatters, she had to find some way to heal it quickly.
"You wealthy are animals... You understand nothing but your own desires. Selfish pig!"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Sesshomaru just listened to her insults and deep down he wanted to smack her but at the same time she wouldn't like it if he tried to do that again to her. Amber eyes showed nothing but dull amusement as he simply turned his body away from her now, his face tilted to look at her directly. Sesshomaru was indeed amused, even if it was dull amusement he was still amused.

"Your threats and insults do nothing to this Sesshomaru, if you are not careful I will pin you down again and I know you would not like that."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:25 pm

Another growl, clenched behind her teeth as she flared again. Pride now in more tatters she fell silent, trying to purge the thought of what had just occurred from her memory. It burn each time she saw it, each time she thought of how he restricted her. He would pay, maybe not now, maybe not in a year, but he would pay. Jaw clenched so tight that it began to cramp she shut her eyes, keeping herself from lunging at him in a blind fury, and hiding herself from the tunnel vision she had at his throat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next