Inuyasha's Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world has everything of Inuyasha and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chatroom
Curiousity killed the cat. (Open) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:38 pm by Vesper

» The crows all bring them shiny things (Ranmaru.)
Curiousity killed the cat. (Open) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:43 am by Val

» Mizuki Tsukimiya
Curiousity killed the cat. (Open) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:21 am by Mizuki Tsukimiya

» Theme Songs
Curiousity killed the cat. (Open) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:55 pm by Kira

» Castle Entrance
Curiousity killed the cat. (Open) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 am by Kira

» Traveling the East (Kira)
Curiousity killed the cat. (Open) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am by Kira

» Kira
Curiousity killed the cat. (Open) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:58 pm by Kira

» Kitchen
Curiousity killed the cat. (Open) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:54 pm by Hiten

» Bathroom
Curiousity killed the cat. (Open) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 pm by Hiten

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Curiousity killed the cat. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akari Isoya

Akari Isoya

Character sheet
Shards: 0
Money: $100

Curiousity killed the cat. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Curiousity killed the cat. (Open)   Curiousity killed the cat. (Open) EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Rest Stop, a area for travelers to come and take a load off from a long journey. Akari found out this new change and place all by how curious she was, she hid in the back part of the Rest stop. A snug little kimono was over her small frame, it actually looked like her kimono was a tad bit big on her since it showed both of her shoulders. However, that wasn't the case for she liked wearing clothes that showed a little skin. Some guessed she got hot easily and that was why she wore her clothes the way that she did. Akari shifted her eyes shyly, her tiny hands up against the stand like building which sold snacks. Travelers went on there way in and out of the rest stop, Akari however had no where else to go. Rather she was unsure of where to go, if she went out alone she may come to be attacked by something. Some didn't think that she was observant but she was, Akari watched people closely from behind walls or doors. This was all that she could do, she was but a young lady without any knowledge of where she was. The only reason why she was here was due to her curious nature and wanted to see new things out. Akari remained behind the wall and was unaware of her own feelings of fear since she was shaking as she watched people come and go. The kimono on her was a normal white color and was short to show her legs and her normal looking sandals, Akari was average and had nothing to defend herself. The only thing in her kimono obi was a silver flute which was her treasure, she loved the sound that it made when she played it.

(Anyone is free to join me. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu

Bankotsu

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity killed the cat. (Open)   Curiousity killed the cat. (Open) EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:08 pm

(Hey! I will join you! Gosh, some people are mean letting this poor girl sit around for ever. XD I kid, but seriously? Role-play sites are meant to be fun, rather than being boring as someone waits for no response. Pick up the game people! Why are you on a site anyway if you aren't going to rp with new people! Come on now people! XDD)

The Rest Stop, a place for people to come and relax after so long of a travel. Bankotsu was actually within this area as he looked around for something to do. The food looked good and all but he wasn't hungry, and as he walked around did he notice something. Narrowing his eyes did he blink once before seeing a young female actually away from the crowd. Now that you did mention it, to many people which meant way to many people who would actually steal from you when you least expected it. Curiousity surely did do him in though, slowly and surely did he make way at this girl who seemed unsure of her surroundings. "Hey!", was his first word spoken in a friendly manner. "Are you lost?", Curiousity set in as he asked this coming closer to her. No one seemed to care about him or her and so why not? He may as well start a chat rather than standing around and doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Akari Isoya

Akari Isoya

Character sheet
Shards: 0
Money: $100

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity killed the cat. (Open)   Curiousity killed the cat. (Open) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Akari blinked once and notices a guy walking over to her, right then and there did she shiver and look to the side shyly though she did glance up to him and kind of nod her response. It was certain that she didn't know what to say but as he gets closer does she become a little bit more scared. If she stayed quiet for to long who knows what may happen? "Uh, I am not lost....I just um..." and as she continues to stammer did she get even more scared. What a horrible kind of reaction this was, he may find her funny or stupid now.

(^_^ Thank you for joining me. XD)
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu

Bankotsu

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity killed the cat. (Open)   Curiousity killed the cat. (Open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Banktosu blinked as he watched her, his right hand seemed to find its place on his side as he tilted his head to her some. "You aren't lost? Really?", was his response as he looked her over and he couldn't help but think that she surely isn't from around here. Where is she from was the main question going through his head. Bankotsu looked around before asking with a small smile. "Do you know where your parent's are?", this was a normal response on his part for well she looked to be to young going around on her own.

(Your welcome~~ Sorry for the delay though.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity killed the cat. (Open)   Curiousity killed the cat. (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiousity killed the cat. (Open)
Page 1 of 1