Inuyasha's Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world has everything of Inuyasha and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chatroom
Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:38 pm by Vesper

» The crows all bring them shiny things (Ranmaru.)
Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:43 am by Val

» Mizuki Tsukimiya
Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:21 am by Mizuki Tsukimiya

» Theme Songs
Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:55 pm by Kira

» Castle Entrance
Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 am by Kira

» Traveling the East (Kira)
Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am by Kira

» Kira
Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:58 pm by Kira

» Kitchen
Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:54 pm by Hiten

» Bathroom
Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 pm by Hiten

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Vengeance (Sesshomaru)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Shards: 0
Money: $100

Vengeance (Sesshomaru) Empty
PostSubject: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Many days had passed since then, the sun had set and come up and the winds changed. But she could still envision it, every single moment that dog had her down. A snarl came from her lips as she walked through the dense forest. Next time Kagami saw that filth he would pay. Kagami would not let herself be used like that ever again, she had dreams - or rather nightmares - of that moment. It disgusted her to no end, she wouldn't even dream of telling Koga or the others, this was her fight not theirs.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet
Money: $1000

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:52 pm

The days went off without a problem with the demon lord, his posture was straight and calm as he walked through the woods in a silent manner. Amber hues were facing forward and he was heading into another direction unlike any other around. Sesshomaru was heading off somewhere to clear his head and tried to see if there was something interesting happening though he doubted it. Something interesting happening was pretty much asking way to much on his part. Sesshomaru didn't care if anything happened all that he knew was that if it did he would deal with it, after dealing with it may he get some ideas on what he is trying to think about. Sesshomaru was a Western lord which thus meant he tried to improve his work, and by doing that did he try thinking on some new ideas.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:55 pm

With a sigh Kagami stopped and leaned against the bark of a large tree, placing her arms above her head in a deep stretch. The moment she felt the crack in her shoulders she brought them back down to lie over her chest. She shut herself off, trying to think of more pleasant matters. Her sister, she had not spoken to her in quite some time. Kagami wondered how she was doing, and if she was alright. Even if they were complete opposites she was still her sister an the only family she had. The wolf sighed, thinking back to their happy childhood.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Sesshomaru walked in a stride all on his own, it was a stride that fit a man of his rank. Amber hues shifted however when he looked to the side and saw a clear opening and could not help but stand there now and look it over. A small amount of gust passed by and he shifted his head to look in the winds direction, no emotion was evident on his face as he now continued on his walk away from the small clearing within the woods. Sesshomaru was aware that the human child known as Rin would of liked such a view and that it was common to respond in such a manner to look it over. Rin wasn't with him now and so he had no need to walk toward it, Sesshomaru was to busy in trying to think of a better way to improve his work only by slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:02 pm

Her thoughts wandered, but she was thrust back into the real world when she smelled something. Someone was coming...she knew this smell. Her eyes flew open and the anger there was like the fires of hell. HE was coming. She grabbed her weapon and began walking along the bushes, closer to his scent. This would be the day she would take her revenge for violating her.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Sesshomaru's expression was blank and held no emotion, however his eyes shifted in a direction which brought about a new scent and he was aware of who it was. Both amber hues glew in a weird way and he couldn't help but feel nothing, no fear or excitement. It was rather unknown on how he felt but he was sure that she was here and may just try to do something again. Sesshomaru would of rolled his eyes but he wasn't like the other demons who showed their reactions so easily, thus is why his eyes stayed in place. Standing there now did he wait for it, he was waiting for her to attack or try to attack him. Would he say anything to her? Perhaps. Sesshomaru knew that she was foolish and at the same time that foolishness about her amused him slightly, what would she try next?
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:11 pm

An attack would be foolish, he was far too powerful she had to admit. She needed some other way to get into his head, some way to find her revenge. She paused as she hid in a bush to his left, come to think of it how did she feel now? It had been weeks since then, he showed no interest in her now, but no she was still enraged by what he did. Even if he did not do it, he had shattered her pride and that was inexcusable. Kagami would not attack him, not physically anyway.
"Well, who do we have here? You nearly took advantage of me yet you never even bothered to give me your name."
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:17 pm

Sesshomaru's expression remained emotionless and he closed his eyes as he heard her words reach him. Never would he share his name with her, he did not need too. She was beneath him and the quicker she learned this the better. Sesshomaru opened his eyes after closing them and it was obvious he was debating if he should say anything to her or not. To most people like him they would walk away and ignore them, but at times that just made them brave and when then happened did death happen. Sesshomaru could admit that having her blood on his hands would not satisfiy him, rather it would feel as if he had killed a mouse or a rabbit which meant they held no value.

"Someone who is beneath me does not deserve to hear my name."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:23 pm

That smugness about him, it made her sick. The grip on her weapon tightened, to keep herself grounded. Attack now and it would either be violation or death, neither were suitable to her.
"I hate you...I hate all people like you, who think they own the world just because they have power. It is why people like myself have to scrape the bottom of the barrel, chase after your scraps! It is why...I no longer have a family to call my own..."
Her parents had been slaughtered many moons ago, when Kagami was just a child by someone like him. It was a horrifying experience, watching as their blood stained red the black rocks. The wolf bit her lip to where it almost bled, she wouldn't let herself cry.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:27 pm

It was no concern to him how she lived and what she had to do to make a living. All that mattered was that those who were strong would survive while others died. Sesshomaru was on the top of the chain or it felt like that since he had rank and money which thus finished with power. Amber hues which belonged to the lord looked to where he had heard her voice and he simply spoke in a voice which was low and uncaring.

"Those who are beneath us are better off dead. If you are not strong then you are better off dead. This Sesshomaru has told you before, I do not care on how you live and it is none of my concern on what had happened to your family due to you being below me. They were weak and so I do not care for them."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:36 pm

Kagami bared her teeth, she hated hearing him talk. She didn't know what to say, she loathed every word but it was true. She had nothing on him, he was in a class all his own. No matter how badly she wanted to take him down, no matter how much she hated the thought of what he did to her...she could do nothing about it.
"I loathe it...when people like you are right."
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Sesshomaru simply would of smirked but he was to serious to do so and so the only thing that he did was nod once before looking away from her. The wind was almost annoying to him since it blew on and off but at the same time he liked the feel of it. Elements were everywhere around him much like the demons who were around him, they did what they must to survive and at times the weak could not survive. Sesshomaru simply remained quiet with his head turned away from her, he was now thinking on what he should do when he returns to his castle.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:43 pm

It wasn't everyday ones own life came into question, Kagami had spent years all alone and did nothing but train. To know that someone like him could bring her down with so little effort...it made her feel so inadequate, small.... She didn't like that. But a smirk formed on her face, and she laughed sadly. Nothing made sense, she had faught her whole life and everything was given to him. Yet his power vastly exceeded her own... She broke somewhere inside.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Sesshomaru noticed how quiet the area was and so he glanced back toward her and his expression was clear for no emotion was evident to his features. Amber hues seemed distant as he looked toward her and as he looked away did the look in his eyes remained. Sesshomaru simply began walking away from her silently. Should he feel sorry for her? No, rather it was none of his buisness. Life was hard for others, this was why he used everything he could obtain to make himself stronger.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:51 pm

"Perhaps I hate you...because I want to be like you?"
She thought aloud, letting her weapon fall into her lap.
"I want to be strong...I want to be somebody. To know I have worked my entire life, faught to survive all these years and..here you are being entirely above me...I am jealous."
Kagami felt empty, void of all things except the truth. Yes, perhaps all this time she was just jealous of him.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Sesshomaru stopped when he had heard her speak, glancing over his shoulder did he seem to narrow his eyes some. She was jealous of him, in a way he felt commented by what she had said. Sesshomaru simply looked away for a moment and then he turned around and looked to her fully. Silence seemed to follow him for a moment until finally he spoke, his expression was blank but his words sounded off.

"You wish to be like this Sesshomaru? Interesting."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:58 pm

"Maybe not exactly like you...but someone with respect. Who has power to spare...all my life I have had to fight...for my very own survival...knowing now that I truly am weak compared to others...it makes me wonder how I hope to do my job correctly."
Kagami thought back to her handful of clients, how they seemed satisfied but still she always felt lacking. She could have done better there, her client was still scratched there, always with the slip ups. Kagami sighed, a faint, sad smile on her face.
"I truly am pathetic are I not?"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Sesshomaru simply looked to her silently and he looked down for a moment before looking back up in a glance. Honestly, he thought of them as useless. Actually, the Western lord wanted to be like her in a way. Feel free and not be swallowed by work like he is now. Rin spoke of this alot and he wondered how his life would of been if he hadn't became lord. Sesshomaru did a light shift with his shoulders.

"This Sesshomaru is unaware on how you should feel. If you want to be like me then you need to change your point of view."

Sesshomaru looked away for a moment, of course he would not admit that to her. That he wanted to be like her, if not by a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:06 pm

Change her point of view? It was here where she stood and walked from the bushes, standing in front of him to her side and glancing at him.
"What do you mean?"
If he knew something then she would listen, while she did not like him very much there was something about him. Perhaps in a way she felt sorry for him. She couldn't imagine how his life was.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes some as he tried to think on a word that fitted what he meant, he exactly didn't know how she should change her view and that he knew was that she needed to try and expand her understanding. Sesshomaru was aware on what he must do and at times it made him mad, being the way he was it just made him mad. Others don't see him so high which is why he was out here and was trying to think of new ideas.

"Improve your skills. Study. Enroll in meetings. Change your appearance. Donate your time and wealth. Do these first. After that, you need to be ready for anything."

Sesshomaru's hues became hard, he remembered all the times he was almost killed by poison or someone tried to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:18 pm

That all sounded so...boring. But if she needed to, she guessed it was alright. Hey, wait a second!
"What is wrong with my appearance?!"
She said turning to him and stamping her foot to the ground. Hands slapped against her hips, why did she need to change how she looked? Kagami thought she looked fine.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:23 pm

Sesshomaru simply didn't say anything at first but he did look to her and he shifted his head to the side lightly before closing his hues as he sighed or it appeared that way however he didn't sigh. Amber hues opened as he looked toward her again, and this thime he scowled remembering what he had to go through and at the time he could care less on what they did to his looks and now he was honestly mad that he had to change his looks. Sesshomaru wasn't going to think of it of course and simply he turned away from her view as he said.

"This is what I remembered when I became a lord. Looks make a man or woman. However, you do not need to do anything if you do not wish to be like me. Do as you will."

Sesshomaru now decided to walk away, he had other things to think about rather than thinking back to his childhood.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:27 pm

Kagami sighed, trying to move closer.
"Wait a moment wait, I already admitted I'm jealous, my pride's taken enough of a beating recently so I am sorry I snapped. But can you not appreciate that someone like me wants to be like you? All I ask is for your assistance, nothing very important just simple things. Advice if you will."
Asking him for help was the last thing she would even fathom, but it was necessary if she wanted to be someone like him. With power, wealth, and being able to defend those who needed it.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Sesshomaru's body stopped and he looked back toward her in silence, both of his eyes showed nothing much like his expression. She was asking for his help. This was surely interesting but at the same time it bored him, however this feeling would soon come to pass. Sesshomaru simply waited for a moment and then he said calmly.

"My advice to you is to change entirely. Inside and out."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Change? Well, she supposed that was inevitable. Change came naturally, everything changed in one way or another. Kagami looked at her feet, then at the back of his.
"Change? That makes me wonder how much you had to change to be like this."
It was a very strong question. What was he like before? How different was he then? Would anyone be able to change his hard ways?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vengeance (Sesshomaru)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next