Inuyasha's Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world has everything of Inuyasha and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chatroom
Lobby/ Kitchen EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:38 pm by Vesper

» The crows all bring them shiny things (Ranmaru.)
Lobby/ Kitchen EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:43 am by Val

» Mizuki Tsukimiya
Lobby/ Kitchen EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:21 am by Mizuki Tsukimiya

» Theme Songs
Lobby/ Kitchen EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:55 pm by Kira

» Castle Entrance
Lobby/ Kitchen EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 am by Kira

» Traveling the East (Kira)
Lobby/ Kitchen EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am by Kira

» Kira
Lobby/ Kitchen EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:58 pm by Kira

» Kitchen
Lobby/ Kitchen EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:54 pm by Hiten

» Bathroom
Lobby/ Kitchen EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 pm by Hiten

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Lobby/ Kitchen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dasa Ajin

Dasa Ajin

Lobby/ Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Lobby/ Kitchen   Lobby/ Kitchen EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:01 am

The Lobby/ Kitchen

The lobby is the biggest part of the house, it is pretty much like a dining/ living room but with much more space. A large dragon picture sits in the lobby in the very center of the room, it has small bonsai trees underneath the picture and its frame. This artwork is Dasa's favorite and he likes to stare at it from time to time. A large table able to sit 5 people sit in the lobby and this tells you that only five people can sit at the table at a time. Cushions are laid out evenly among the table and their colors are a matching set of red. Within the lobby are candles all brightly shining throughout the room and usually the brother's are seen here all of the time talking their minds or even sometimes rough housing eachother. Bookshelves are within the lobby as well as some drawing utensils which tell you that Dasa sometimes reads or writes things out and this is for supply matters. Dasa keeps up with the supplies since his brothers are a bit to careless. The lobby is a beautiful room, it holds a lot of space and is very close to the kitchen which one can easily walk into the kitchen if they are in the lobby.

A matter of fact, the kitchen is built next to the lobby and so they are kind of connected and are split by a traditional sliding door.

The kitchen is quite medium in size, dishes are within the cabinet nearest to the sink. A small table with a simple chair is placed within the kitchen cause sometimes someone sits in there and usually chats with the person who is cooking. The kitchen holds everything evenly which make it easy for the person who is cooking to find what they are looking for.
Back to top Go down
Dasa Ajin

Dasa Ajin

Lobby/ Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby/ Kitchen   Lobby/ Kitchen EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:02 pm

The lobby was full of life, Kasa and Trasa were already in there relaxing and taking their time in trying to get relaxed. Dasa entered the lobby and blinked as he saw Kasa lay flat on the floor with his pet on his shoulders doing the same thing as his master who was laying in the floor. Trasa laughed at Kasa's behavior and happily smiled to Dasa who blinked wide eyed at his brother. Three brother's were now in the room and were trying to get fixed and comfortable though Kasa was beating them to it. Dasa sighed with his eyes closed and his eyebrows shifting in a irritable manner. This was why he was the leader, he had no time in relaxing. Trasa couldn't help but poke Kasa's side which made him groan, a snicker came from Trasa as he looked to Dasa with one of his eyes closed. "It is funny how he acts~". Dasa shook his head and lightly laughed. "Lazy good for nothing." Kasa frowned up at the ceiling with narrowed eyes, he wasn't going to say anything yet.
Back to top Go down
Ayameko

Ayameko

Lobby/ Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby/ Kitchen   Lobby/ Kitchen EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:13 pm

Yet another day with these three gentlemen, it had almost become monotonous to Ayameko. Almost, they were certainly interesting a good majority of the time, Aya felt at home here. Soon the only female presence in the house walked into the lobby, seeing the three of them lying about all around the table. Even with tea and cups in hand Aya simply stepped over Kasa to set her arm full on the table top.
"Good morning everyone."
She spoke softly, giving a soft smile to each of the three men. Aya took her place beside Dasa, life certainly was entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Dasa Ajin

Dasa Ajin

Lobby/ Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby/ Kitchen   Lobby/ Kitchen EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:28 pm

Dasa blinked however when Ayameko entered and he lightly went red in the face when she took her place beside of him. Trasa couldn't help but laugh as she walked over the man on the floor which was known as Kasa who blinked wide eyed upon this new arrival going over him. "Good morning yourself~ How did you sleep?". Trasa asked this as he smiled to Ayameko. Kasa lifted his head up and looked to Trasa with his pet doing the same thing. Nodding did the leader known as Dasa speak to Ayameko. "G-Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Ayameko

Ayameko

Lobby/ Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby/ Kitchen   Lobby/ Kitchen EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:14 pm

"Oh I slept divinely, how about yourselves?"
She was her usual polite and chipper self as she passed out the cups filled nearly to the brim with tea. Ayameko contently sipped at her own glass, pleased with yet another day coming into their lives. Dasa of course feel silent once she entered, blushing and stammering as he often did around her. He was a full grown man yet acted like such a child around her, it was such an endearing notion. Aya gave a smile to Dasa before setting her glass back on the wooden table top.
"Well then gentlemen, what do you all have planned for this lovely day?"
Back to top Go down
Dasa Ajin

Dasa Ajin

Lobby/ Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby/ Kitchen   Lobby/ Kitchen EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:19 pm

Trasa laughed as he said. "I slept like a rock~". Kasa narrowed his eyes but then smirked with his eyes closed, his pet copied his movements as he replied to her. "I guess you can say I slept well. Sasuke slept better than me though.". Dasa couldn't help but look to the table and as he did that did he speak as clearly as possible. "I didn't get to bed until later, it is fine though." Kasa laughed to nothing in paticular as he laid back down which gave a hint that he was just going to lay around all day. Trasa shrugged as he pointed to his tea. "I may just enjoy some good tea for a while." Dasa glanced to his brother's and narrowed his eyes some though that went away as he glanced at Ayameko. "I may just read or something."
Back to top Go down
Ayameko

Ayameko

Lobby/ Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby/ Kitchen   Lobby/ Kitchen EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:26 pm

Aya smiled gently as she held her hands around the ceramic, warming her skin by its touch.
"I was going to venture out today. I am short on a few things in my medicinal supply and so I thought I would get more."
Specifically she was missing medicine that could heal skin irritation. Be it a bug bite or a rash of some kind it could help just about anywhere. She also needed more mint leaves, they were soothing when places on the tongue and could relieve stomach pains.
Back to top Go down
Dasa Ajin

Dasa Ajin

Lobby/ Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby/ Kitchen   Lobby/ Kitchen EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Dasa looked to Ayameko with a hint of worry etched in his eyes, after a moment did he lean his head forward in hopes of getting her attention. "Do you need some...help?". Trasa looked to the both of them and then he smiled with both of his eyes closed. To Trasa, Dasa acted so cute sometimes it made him wonder what type of father figure he would be. Kasa could care less about what was spoken since he still laid in the floor with his pet copying him. Dasa couldn't help but act the way that he did to Ayameko, it felt so natural but at the same time he was kind of shy about it as well. Kasa, if he knew this would he most likely be laughing at Dasa at this point and that was probably why Dasa looked to be staring off in the distance or rather was staring at the cup in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ayameko

Ayameko

Lobby/ Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby/ Kitchen   Lobby/ Kitchen EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:41 pm

The inu glanced upward from the lip of her cup as Dasa asked if she needed help. With a simple smile she shook her head.
"Help would not be needed, but the company would most certainly be welcome."
Ayameko greatly enjoyed Dasa's company, he was very kind and she found him quite adorable. She knew very well how he acted, but she kept it to herself for not knowing how she felt herself. Dasa was very kind, she could easily see herself with him in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lobby/ Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lobby/ Kitchen   Lobby/ Kitchen Empty

Back to top Go down

Lobby/ Kitchen
Page 1 of 1