Inuyasha's Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world has everything of Inuyasha and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chatroom
Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:38 pm by Vesper

» The crows all bring them shiny things (Ranmaru.)
Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:43 am by Val

» Mizuki Tsukimiya
Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:21 am by Mizuki Tsukimiya

» Theme Songs
Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:55 pm by Kira

» Castle Entrance
Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 am by Kira

» Traveling the East (Kira)
Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am by Kira

» Kira
Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:58 pm by Kira

» Kitchen
Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:54 pm by Hiten

» Bathroom
Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 pm by Hiten

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pipa

Pipa

Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:59 am

*she lands and looks to him and smirks*..aww did i make you mad poor thing, i told you id win this and i have,funny u said u were the man and u were stronger but you couldent even break me,..how dissapointing...*she mocked him turning her back to him chalengingly*
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

Character sheet
Shards: 3
Money: $100

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:04 am

Blam! The same sound came near Hiten as he looked at her, the look of utter anger was on his face and right when that loud blast of light went away did he spin his weapon. In other words she wasn't worth the time, and here he had thought that she was a sure in person to full around. Whats more she had the nerve to lead him on. Darn, here he had thought he could get one sure in bliss pass. Hiten simply spat at her with his eyes burning with rage. Here he was about to lay with another mans toy! How disgusting was that!

"As far as I see it? I won this one, you laid with another man and I didn't take the bait. To know that you are some other toy...it is sickining! As far as I see it! I am right! Women ain't worth it. Besides, I don't got time for this. I got to go do something. Wenches....they never change.", Hiten turned out before she could say another thing and he flew off leaving the wench behind.

(Exit.)
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:07 am

*she msirks and watches him leave*..ill see u again one day...*she dresses herself and leave*

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inuyasha's Portal :: Feudal Japan :: Southern Lands-
Jump to: