Inuyasha's Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world has everything of Inuyasha and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chatroom
Lord Sesshomaru's Office EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:38 pm by Vesper

» The crows all bring them shiny things (Ranmaru.)
Lord Sesshomaru's Office EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:43 am by Val

» Mizuki Tsukimiya
Lord Sesshomaru's Office EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:21 am by Mizuki Tsukimiya

» Theme Songs
Lord Sesshomaru's Office EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:55 pm by Kira

» Castle Entrance
Lord Sesshomaru's Office EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 am by Kira

» Traveling the East (Kira)
Lord Sesshomaru's Office EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am by Kira

» Kira
Lord Sesshomaru's Office EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:58 pm by Kira

» Kitchen
Lord Sesshomaru's Office EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:54 pm by Hiten

» Bathroom
Lord Sesshomaru's Office EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 pm by Hiten

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Lord Sesshomaru's Office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet
Shards: 0
Money: $1000

Lord Sesshomaru's Office Empty
PostSubject: Lord Sesshomaru's Office   Lord Sesshomaru's Office EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:50 pm

Sesshomaru's office is a huge room with plenty of bookshelves with books on them as well as a dark oak colored desk in the center end of the room. The desk is large and it sits everything on it, from Sesshomaru's paperwork to his books and pens that he writes with. The chair infront of his desk is a normal chair, though it has class and is comfortable due to its cushioning. The floors are commonly known as tatami mats, though a high class and color of it. There is a large window and a balcony behind Sesshomaru's desk which tells you he uses this often. A total of three chairs are infront of Sesshomaru's desk, everything about this office has Sesshomaru's likes and interests at heart.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Sesshomaru's Office   Lord Sesshomaru's Office EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Summer has made way into the lands of Sesshomaru's Castle, the air was warm and many animals were taking notice of the seasonal changes. Of course, Sesshomaru had no time to enjoy the season of Summer for he was in his office working on paperwork with Jaken who was going about his normal routine in checking his lord's office. Sesshomaru's amber eyes scanned the paper, one after another did he check different papers with a emotionless look over his features. The day wasn't to early nor was it to late, Sesshomaru had been in his office ever since the sun first came up. Jaken was checking up on him and he so dearly wanted the imp to leave just so he could concentrate. Sesshomaru voiced his annoyance.

"Jaken, if you are not here for anything I suggest you go and watch Rin."

Jaken jumped to his master's low voice which held annoyance, the imp bowed his head in many bows before leaving his master to focus on his paperwork. Sure, summer was nice and all to everyone. Though, to a demon lord it was nothing of a bother.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Sesshomaru's Office   Lord Sesshomaru's Office EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:08 am

As he focused on his paperwork did he blink hearing his office door open, it was Rin who poked her head out of the door. Jaken was behind her and was telling her to leave Sesshomaru alone, for he had better things to do then to chat with a stupid human girl. Sesshomaru did not say anything or let any emotion show on his face. "Sesshomaru-sama? Aren't you hungry?" just a simple and a innocent question. That was right, the morning had ended and now came the afternoon. Sesshomaru said nothing at first and he looked over his paperwork at the human girl.

"I am fine, Rin."

Rin frowed looking to him and asked. "Are you sure? I could bring up some snacks?" Jaken was still talking to the girl and Sesshomaru heard everything that the imp had said. Why must these obstacles happen around him. Amber eyes glanced up to Rin and as he looked to her did he place the papers in hand down. Rin sort of lightly smiled for she had gotten his attention, Jaken on the other hand was still upset. A moment of silence passed by and Sesshomaru looked to the papers in hand for a moment before saying.

"Do as you will."

Rin happily smiled and ran off almost knocking the imp over. The connection between the Lord and Rin still baffled the imp.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Sesshomaru's Office   Lord Sesshomaru's Office EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Rin did just that as she returned with a plate of riceballs getting the Western lord's attention, Jaken was still mumbling about something and of course the master of the house did not hear him. Sesshomaru looked to the riceballs on the plate that the human girl had made, such clumped up riceballs with no shape what so ever. Rin smiled up to him and his amber eyes sort of softened for a moment, why was it that a mare human child was never afraid of him. Sesshomaru stopped his work for the time being and took one from the plate which got a happy smile from the human girl. The imp shook his head in disapproval, he will never understand his lord.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lord Sesshomaru's Office   Lord Sesshomaru's Office EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:23 pm

Sesshomaru simply eated the riceball given to him by Rin, it was decent and it would do him for a short time. Amber eyes lifted for a second as he saw Rin watching him with a big smile on her face, he guessed it was cause he actually ate it. Sesshomaru didn't have to tell Rin anything for she knew him a tad bit better than everyone else. Lifting his hand again did he slowly reach his hand out for another which Rin brought it up high enough to take another. Sesshomaru couldn't help but feel very relaxed, even by a little bit. Rin couldn't help and giggle while Jaken shook his head, Sesshomaru took a bite out of the riceball he had gotten from Rin and felt pretty good for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Sesshomaru's Office   Lord Sesshomaru's Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord Sesshomaru's Office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inuyasha's Portal :: Feudal Japan :: House District :: Lord Sesshomaru's Castle-
Jump to: