Inuyasha's Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world has everything of Inuyasha and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chatroom
Training at its best! (Open) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:38 pm by Vesper

» The crows all bring them shiny things (Ranmaru.)
Training at its best! (Open) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:43 am by Val

» Mizuki Tsukimiya
Training at its best! (Open) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:21 am by Mizuki Tsukimiya

» Theme Songs
Training at its best! (Open) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:55 pm by Kira

» Castle Entrance
Training at its best! (Open) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 am by Kira

» Traveling the East (Kira)
Training at its best! (Open) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am by Kira

» Kira
Training at its best! (Open) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:58 pm by Kira

» Kitchen
Training at its best! (Open) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:54 pm by Hiten

» Bathroom
Training at its best! (Open) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 pm by Hiten

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Training at its best! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bankotsu

Bankotsu

Training at its best! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Training at its best! (Open)   Training at its best! (Open) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:20 pm

The sound of life rung throughout the forest of the East, life almost seemed all to perfect and many demons were running around causing trouble. The demons were not the only ones though, it would seem a new threat had arrived. A human approached the woods with a large sword over his shoulder, long hair in braids and a confident air flew about him. A swift shift of his body and he swung this mighty sword over and across the earth, a strong gust blew past and a few trees were down. "Ha!", the sound of a young confident man went into the air. "Drat, and here I found something interesting.", the voice lowered with a hint of his disappointment. Replacing the mighty weapon over his shoulder did he frown but then smirked as he continued onward in search of someone to partake with. To get stronger was his goal, he wanted to live his life without feeling challenged and he wanted to show that he was indeed a mighty warrior. Who would dare take him on? That was indeed a good question, one that he thought of and smiled about. "So, soft is this place. I wonder if things will get more crazy or will it continue to be soft.", Bankotsu spoke as he continued walking around and taking down random trees.
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Training at its best! (Open)   Training at its best! (Open) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:26 pm

* she walks out of the woods as he birds flow away and she wondered what was going on as age walked in to the clearing to see a man with a huge sword standing there, there was something different about him a sence of trouble *
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu

Bankotsu

PostSubject: Re: Training at its best! (Open)   Training at its best! (Open) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:15 pm

A sound made way and he looked up taking notice of birds going into the air and he raised a eyebrow before smirking and shurgging in a one armed fashion. At times he amazed himself and so he swung the sword around a good few times with one hand and then he swung forward making the same gust go forth as he had done before. No one was here to entertain him and so he may as well entertain himself. Life was indeed a interesting thing, it was actually pretty funny but at times it could grow dull fast. Bankotsu didn't like to be bored which is why he searched around for some kind of entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Training at its best! (Open)   Training at its best! (Open) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:04 pm

* she jumps down out of a tree near him and walks over *.. You must be very bored if ur swinging that thing around like that, who are you I've never seen u here befor..*.. She says to him as she looks him over he was attractive no doute But he was also new and unexpected so she know not what to expect but she was on her gard*
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu

Bankotsu

PostSubject: Re: Training at its best! (Open)   Training at its best! (Open) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:13 pm

"Hm?", was his response as he looked over his shoulder with Banryu now being placed back over his shoulder. A small tap of his finger on his sword was given before looking to the lady before him. "Boring or not. I am training.", Bankotsu did a epic sigh with his eyes closed. He had to admit it was boring but at the same time fun. Kind of.
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Training at its best! (Open)   Training at its best! (Open) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:17 pm

* she smiles to him.*... Really now well if u want ill train with you I'm pipa commanding general to the western ocean kings army at you service I fight land and sea
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu

Bankotsu

PostSubject: Re: Training at its best! (Open)   Training at its best! (Open) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Bankotsu blinked once and as he shifted himself to face her did he raise a eyebrow lightly before closing his eyes and laughing lightly. "Is that so!? Hm, perhaps I could train with ya!", a high young voice rang from his throat and right away did he swing his Banryu around in his hand happily. "Here I come!", right then his voice took on a entertained sound as he jumped in the air and pointed his sword at her as it glew a red. "Dragon Thunder!", a happy laugh escaped from him now as red light came from his weapon in a shape of a thunder strike. Bankotsu aimed it at her with a shine in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Training at its best! (Open)   Training at its best! (Open) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:13 pm

* she smirks and runs at demon speed at it and jumps It dodgeing it and soreing high above him an whips out her black bladed demon knife as it frows to a sword and it glows a bark blue as the wind picks up and water flows from ever were and swirls around her sword and flings it *... Sunami wave!... * she says as wave of spikes water flys at him from all around *
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu

Bankotsu

PostSubject: Re: Training at its best! (Open)   Training at its best! (Open) EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:02 pm

A smirk was given when he flipped around with his Banryu, spinning the large blade did he protect himself from the rushing water. It was actually a close call now that you mentioned it? Bankotsu stopped his spinning and ran forward while strongly swinging the blade forward at the person who wanted to train with him. Never had he thought of training with a women but it was to late to go back on his word now. He was bored and he surely wanted something to do to keep his mind off of everything boring related.
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Training at its best! (Open)   Training at its best! (Open) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:23 pm

*she smiles seeing him doge it,*..well now you are good but lets see how good shall we..*she giggles and charges at him with her sword dodgeing the sword barely and as she dives a way she lads on one hand doing a split second hand stand as she shoot enery in to the grond makeing a water cyclon shot up around then limmiting his movement to 10 both ways*
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu

Bankotsu

PostSubject: Re: Training at its best! (Open)   Training at its best! (Open) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:42 pm

Bankotsu's reaction was a delayed one though he still reacted in hopes in making it in time, placing his Banryu up front did the attack hit him straight on and there he was trying to withstand the attack with his weapon as a shield. It was a bumpy but rough ride and as it continues, did he have to move quickly to try his best to spin his weapon which sort of worked. Banryu spun around and as it did, did the attack repel away and vanished into thin air. Banktosu stood there with himself leaning against his blade, a little shaken up with small cuts all around him. That was a close call.
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Training at its best! (Open)   Training at its best! (Open) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:11 pm

*she smiles and lands on a rock 8 well done ur much stronger than you look for a human my dear bonkotsu im impressed so shall we continue or do u surrender to me ..*she smiles and winks to him*
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu

Bankotsu

PostSubject: Re: Training at its best! (Open)   Training at its best! (Open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Bankotsu blinked and he laughed at her words, after doing this small laughter did he straighten his posture and spun his banryu around. "You are not bad! I gotta say I am some what impressed.", his remark was light and inviting and after saying his words did he point his weapon toward her. "If you wanna continue then we can! Though I ain't going to go easy on ya this time!" Bankotsu slammed his weapon to the ground making his Banryu glow a red color. "HERE I COME!", right after yelling this did he run toward her. "Dragon Hammer!", the sky glew a darker color as red thunder sprung from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Training at its best! (Open)   Training at its best! (Open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:31 am

*she smiles and and crosses her arms*..yes lets begin then shall we..*she watches his attace and smiles and spins as a wave of watter washes over him as she dissapears in to the ground like water dogeing the attice and stays in the ground wairing to pop out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training at its best! (Open)   Training at its best! (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training at its best! (Open)
Page 1 of 1