Inuyasha's Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world has everything of Inuyasha and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chatroom
Rundown castle (open) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:38 pm by Vesper

» The crows all bring them shiny things (Ranmaru.)
Rundown castle (open) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:43 am by Val

» Mizuki Tsukimiya
Rundown castle (open) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:21 am by Mizuki Tsukimiya

» Theme Songs
Rundown castle (open) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:55 pm by Kira

» Castle Entrance
Rundown castle (open) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 am by Kira

» Traveling the East (Kira)
Rundown castle (open) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am by Kira

» Kira
Rundown castle (open) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:58 pm by Kira

» Kitchen
Rundown castle (open) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:54 pm by Hiten

» Bathroom
Rundown castle (open) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 pm by Hiten

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Rundown castle (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mino sata

Mino sata

Rundown castle (open) Empty
PostSubject: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:24 am

Mino sat in his run down throne his hand clinch the chairs hands as he look forward in a empty castle "I am dieing soon how ironic." he said to his self laughing evil like but weak as soon as he finish laughing he cough and saw some blood on his hand "I may not live past 2 or 3 years." he said giving notice on how soon he will die his eyes was some what weak and almost dead "with all this power I cant even hold my own strength to defend my self maybe I am better off dead."
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:29 pm

*she walks in to get out or the poor rain outside, she wasen't really sure if the places was empty but it looked it but she was to wet to care as the pulled the hood off her head and looked around, normaly she loved the water but hated what it did to her,if she got to wet shed turn in to her mermaid foram and not have a choice till she dryed off*
Back to top Go down
Mino sata

Mino sata

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Mino sat in his throne still as his stomach growled the grow echo through the castle making it sound like a beast the throne room was in the very back of the castle on the second floor as he sat there his nose caught a scent of a person in his castle "another one why cant they let me be" he mumbled to his self
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:36 pm

*she walks in and shakes the water from her hair and walks ferther in*...hello ...anyone live here?
Back to top Go down
Mino sata

Mino sata

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:42 pm

as soon as the person spoke he heard the person as soon as the echo stop his chest started to hurt and he grab it "damn it not now" he said as his power to hold his aura from other demons vanish for a second as he fell on the ground and made a thump as soon as he did dust fell from the roof above. Mino was screaming in pain as he caught up a lot of blood
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:45 pm

*she gasps hearing a scream for upstairs as she runds as fast as she can and runs down the hall and runs in to the room and gasps seeing a man on the floor*...oh my god! hold on here let me help you!....*she runs beside him and scoops him up in her arms and pulls out a vile of water arond her neck and opends it and chants as the water glows white and used her water power to lift a few drops of the water out and drop them in to his mouth*...here this will stop the pain for now and help for a while....*she says softly*
Back to top Go down
Mino sata

Mino sata

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Mino glared at her and knock the water from her hand "i dont need help my time on this world is almost up" he said scolding her as he walk back to his throne and sat down his family was a well know demon family through out the lands and he was the last of the line "what are you doing in my castle" he said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:55 pm

*she gasps when he nocked the water from her hand and watches him,*...im pipa second in comand to the royle wunder water army, im here couse i was on my way to the mtns and it started poring, i dident know any one lived here im new to the lands and........you sould let me help, i know ur proud but i can help if only a little bit
Back to top Go down
Mino sata

Mino sata

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:59 pm

mino look and sighed "Mino sata and this was my family castle" he said with a hand on his chin and with him crossing his legs, in the throne room still had his family pictures up and some was him and his father
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:02 pm

*she nods pollitly to him and smiles abit*..its an honer to meet you mino-son, im sorry to barge in, when the storm stop ill leave if you wish...........are you still in pain sir?
Back to top Go down
Mino sata

Mino sata

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:05 pm

"i been in pain for years" he said to her as he look at her "oh by the way i can see through your suit" he said looking at her chest and then at her eyes
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:07 pm

*she jumps a bit and looks at her clothes and shyly smiles*...im sorry sir its what i were when im home and im still getting used to land custumes im sorry if my clothes offend you sir i can go change if yo wish
Back to top Go down
Mino sata

Mino sata

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:10 pm

"its fine its not like you have a bad body" he said to her as he started to hide is presents from the demons "so there back" he said getting a scent of demons near by
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:11 pm

*she blushes and bows to him than stop and looks around*...whos here m'lord
Back to top Go down
Mino sata

Mino sata

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:13 pm

"demons that been trying to hunt me for years" he said as he just sat in his throne calm "if you dont stop moving you will be caught and maybe killed" he said
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:15 pm

*she nods and stands still as a stone the only thing moveing was her eyes watching the romm and the slight breathing she was doing*...yes m'lord..*she whisperd*
Back to top Go down
Mino sata

Mino sata

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:18 pm

"you might get lucky and they will think your a statue or i could help you but these demons are pretty smart to figure out your not a statue" he said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:19 pm

*she smirks and looks over to him*...very funny , i can handle myself iv been to meant wars, i just dont wont to start someing
Back to top Go down
Mino sata

Mino sata

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:22 pm

"these are no normal demons these demons killed my father and mother and my father was feared by all you could say my father almost as powerful as inuyasha's old man" he said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:25 pm

*she blinks at him, was it true some one was as strong as inutaisho-sama?*....oh really ty
han id better hide my aura some how then shoulent i
Back to top Go down
Mino sata

Mino sata

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:27 pm

"if you was to sit on my lap i can hide your aura for you with mine" he said as a door broke down stairs
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:29 pm

*she gasps and looks over to the door than to him and thinks for a moment*...ok if your sure...*she walks over and softly sets in his lap and lays aginst him*
Back to top Go down
Mino sata

Mino sata

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:30 pm

as soon as she did he wrap his arms around her hid there auras as soon as he did the demons search the place and left
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:32 pm

*she blushes filling his arms around her and shy lays aginst him softly and watches it all go down and watches them leave, he was so warm and geantal to the touch, shes always been fighting and never had time to be with a man so this was new to her, but she liked it*
Back to top Go down
Mino sata

Mino sata

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:34 pm

As they left he moved his arms from around her and look at her "so how long you going to lay there?" he ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rundown castle (open)   Rundown castle (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rundown castle (open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next