Inuyasha's Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world has everything of Inuyasha and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chatroom
Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:38 pm by Vesper

» The crows all bring them shiny things (Ranmaru.)
Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:43 am by Val

» Mizuki Tsukimiya
Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:21 am by Mizuki Tsukimiya

» Theme Songs
Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:55 pm by Kira

» Castle Entrance
Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 am by Kira

» Traveling the East (Kira)
Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am by Kira

» Kira
Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:58 pm by Kira

» Kitchen
Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:54 pm by Hiten

» Bathroom
Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 pm by Hiten

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiten

Hiten

Character sheet
Shards: 3
Money: $100

Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} Empty
PostSubject: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:01 am

Blam! The sound of thunder roared in the sky, many humans within a army were under attack. The sounds of terror went through the mortals bodies and before they knew it....they were nothing but dust. Above in the sky was the owner of such power, his eyes glew red and his hair moved to the rapid air flow behind him. Nothing was left of those foolish humans. Hiten was proud. He was pleased by the destruction that he had caused. Landing to the ground gracefully did he approach the building where the humans use to reside, as he entered inside did he seem bored however he couldn't help but smirk with his red eyes closed.

"What were they thinking! No one and I mean no one can beat me!", his voice held a humor unlike any other however he looked around in hopes of finding something worth wild. As he looked around he kept in mind that something may happen, or rather he was looking for another shard.
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:06 am

*she was walksing by the town and stoped seeing all the distruction all around ,a great battle happend here just moments ago meaning the villion wasent to far ahead.she was just enjoying her day not much in the mood for a fight but she would if it came down to it she had been in meany wars and a nuther battle was just a thing to her as she walked in to what was left of the town and looked around for serviver and the villen responsable for all the lost human lifes*
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:10 am

Crash! A swift move which led to the deaths of many hand made pots. Nothing was here which kept his interest and so he was going ahead and deciding to leave. No surprise here, humans never had anything good. Hiten's eyes went sort of wide seeing a women who actually stepped foot in the left over remains of the houses and villages and whats more there was no life in it now. Those humans wanted a fight and he was so glad on giving them one. A rather unfair one if he did say so himself. Hiten blinked but then he smirked in a flirtatious way as he approached her not at all afraid of her or anything that she could do.

"Hey there. What are you looking for?", he couldn't help but grin large as he looked at her. Perhaps this wasn't as bad as he had thought. Sure there was no shards in sight but there was a rather pleasing women here to keep his mind busy.
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:14 am

*she sniffed the air as the small of death ran of this man like a morning mist but she keep her self calme and turned to him*.... i was passing throw and saw the battle ground and desided to stop and see what happend but i see i found my answer..*she says in a solf calmeing tone*
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:21 am

Heh! Was the sound that came from deep within his throat. She was something else and that amused him long enough to forget the loser dead beat town that had nothing to give. Hiten couldn't help but walk around her and then his eyes narrowed as he placed his hands on her shoulders as he smirked in a rather pleased way. This was going to be more fun than any battle, besides he liked to mess around with women. It always helped in so many ways to play around with them. Never had he thought of getting married or tied to one women but then again he never took the time to actually become tied to one women.

"So you were passing through? Oh, those weak humans? I took care of them. They wanted a fight anyway. ", after saying this did he bring his face close to hers and allowed his left arm to go around her shoulders while his right held his weapon which contained all of his thunder though he didn't need a stick to control thunder. That was already in his blood.
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:25 am

*she blushes slightly to see his face close to her and pats his arm*..i see well fortunetly im not all about saveing human unless i need to so i wont beat you up today..*she says jokeingly*..im pipa im a mermaid/siren demon
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:31 am

Whoa! His red hues went wide and his face showed a hint of surprise but then he closed his eyes and he laughed as he pulled her closer to him. Hiten liked the sounds of it, he would actually take his chance on this one. It is always a gamble in battle so in a way getting a women was no different. Narrowing his eyes did he catch sight of her skin turning red and he couldn't help but eye her skin a little more closely before finally bringing his face closer to hers to where there lips were inches apart.

"Siren/ Mermaid? I like that combo.", his voice held a husky sound but it was also very seductive in so many ways. He couldn't help but look at her lips, apparently she trying to push him away only seemed to make him more determined.
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:35 am

*she blushes deeper as his ow voice ran throw her bodw like a winter chill and his hot breath on her lip was new to her, she was always so busy she never really had time for a man and her one was an inch from her face*....i.i.umm.y.you like the combo..ummm..*was all she could get out couse she wanted to kiss him but in her head said no so she was conflicted and his deep voise wasent helping*
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:42 am

Pulse! That was the sign of excitement, it was going through him much like how thunder would strike a metal rod during a lightning storm. A grin made way to his lips and he couldn't help but narrow his eyes a little more as he heard her words. Hiten began to wonder on how he was going to have his way with this women, it was rather interesting for he had to think about it a little more. As he blinked did he change himself to face her though his left hand was glued to her shoulder but then it changed to going around her waist in which his hand squeezed lightly in hopes of seeing how plump she was. Hiten was pleased with the fact that she was perfect. Her build of body was set.

"Sirens can sing a man to his death. Mermaids can drown a man. That is a pretty good combo.", after this did he lean up and softly blew on her earlobe in which he chuckled after doing this action.
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:45 am

*she blushes and shivers again he was driveing her instinks wild at this point and she liked it which was serpriseing to her just to fill him so close, she could see in his eyes what he wonted*...yes our song can make a man do anything we wish and bring him his wiled dreams and desires *she says softly with a trimble in her voice which wasent there befor*
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:51 am

Thump! A strong sign of major excitement. His heart was racing much like how those horses ran to the battlefield. A strong sound they made, but the sound ended to soon right when they met his power. Hiten couldn't help but notice the change in her voice and he grinned with his eyes closed. How amusing this was, again he took a small but soft bite out of her earlobe in which he lightly teethed in between his canines. Hiten's enjoyment was always good, after all he met a dead end right after he killed those humans off.

"Well, I don't doubt their power. However, I like a women who will try to control me. Not that it will work much?", cocky was his middle name and pure showing of skill was his other name. Hiten was a man who loved battles, that was all but the truth.
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:56 am

*she moans softly as he bits her ear a moan she tryed to hide but it was still hearable, she could fill the blood rushing throw his heated body*..y.yes.and...um..i.. can controle you..i.if i wonted to...your..strong..but .i.am to *she tryed to say as her lips trimbled with wont he was driveing her over the edge*
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:03 am

Hehe! This sound came from his lips as smooth as silk, the sounds which were coming from her were nice. That meant....he still had it! Hiten was a man who could get the girls, oh how he was going to tell his brother about this one! Pure happiness was etched on his face, this happiness was due to manly pride and that made him feel really good about himself and this find. Hiten moved his mouth away only then to placed his forehead against hers and his grin remained ever since he started this little exchange of emotions. The hand that was on her waist now moved to her hips in which he squeezed and rubbed much like how any man would do with a women.

"I don't doubt it. But as far as I see it. I am the man in this little exchange. I won't let you control me. I will make you submit forever to my reign!", he said this with honest words or rather they were honest coming from him. He was the man, and the man gets what they man wants.
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:06 am

*she blushes deeply how as she leand in a bit almost as if to kiss him but brings her self to a bit and pulls her head back as if teaseing him*....i do not dought you are a great worrior and are used to getting what you wont but im no play thing i to knowwhat i wont aswell..*she smirks as it tempting nom now as a new fire of lust and playfullness was in her eyes now*
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:09 am

Crack! The sound of a vein popping on the side of his head, right away he used the hand that was on her hips to squeeze her tightly and right away his eyes glowed in a demonic way. She was going to try and tease him....How absurd! Hiten always gets what he wants and he will not let this girl have her way. As far as he sees it, he is the man and she is the women. She was going to submit and learn that he was stronger. No matter how long it takes he was going to make her break! Hiten's eyes closed and right away he crashed his lips over hers in which he didn't allow a breath break.
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:15 am

*she gasp as her lips are crushes, she could fill the fire in his kis it was erotice but aso she know she angerd him which make it fun as she runs her leg up his as if saying she wonted him and throws her head back breaking the kis but leaveing her neck open*...my my...arnt we firey..8she teases more**
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:19 am

Flash! A bright light appeared behind the both of them, this thunder came right when he became angered. How dare she tease him further! Red eyes glowed lightly as the light went away did the red eyes appear to be normal. Hiten right away shifted his body to where he lift her up with one hand and thus carried her to a house which was not in use due to him killing off all of the humans. Entering the house did he some what place her on the bed nearest to him, right then a there he spun his weapon and stabbed it over her head as he straddled her waist. The look of anger still etched on his face. She will surrender!

"I mean it! I will show you your place if you keep trying my paitence!", another loud boom happened near where they lay. The thunder and lightning were a sure sign of his power.
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:25 am

*she giggles slightly as she was places on the bed and looks up to him*..i like it when ur mad, it makes the sparks fly between us dont you think....*she winks to him her hair laying around her body as if framing it for him*
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:31 am

SNAP! A another loud boom made way to his pointed ears but then he smirked with his eyes closed. She was going to tease him and she only did it to make him mad, well then maybe he could do something very....bad. It kind of fitted a man like him who was cruel and sadistic. Never would he do anything with a half-breed but then again it beats being bored for a long time. Hiten smirked, he stood up and right away he walked over and took some rope. They kind of rope which could leave marks on the skin. This is what he should of done in the first place. Hiten walked over and then grabbed her ankle in which he pulled her to him.

"So you wanna make me mad huh? How about I hurt you?", his eyes glowed right when another flash of thunder passed through the doors of this house. Right away, he tied both of her wrists together and thus tied it to a high point of the wall which left her up against the wall with her feet barely touching the floor. Looking at his handy work did he begin to rub her body with both hands, a pure sign of being please was on his face.
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:36 am

*she gasps and blushes , the felt the pain from the ropes,but what was orng with her, why did she like it, was she really this in to pain*....hiten...i.i.
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:41 am

Interesting? Not really though, most demons knew his name and that only seemed to increase his pride. He was noticed by everyone and that in itself was great. Not only is it great it made him feel very powerful. Hiten couldn't help but close his eyes but then he smirked making his eyes become a dark color. Approaching his weapon did he pull it out of the bed, turning to face her did he smirk and as he looked her up and down he spun his weapon for a brief second and then slicing upward he sliced her clothes off in one successful hit. Her clothes were now in shreds.

"There we go. I will make you submit, even if it takes all day and night.", licking his finger while his eyes remained on hers did he grin in a sick manner. Oh the things he was going to do with her.
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:44 am

*she gasps as he cut off her cloth and thinks and smirks,this would be the death of her if she says it but she liked the pain and seeing him mad it made it fun*..you say ur the strongest but i know some one who thinks hes stronger than you, he hides his aure so he cant befor by lower demons as he calls them u wish to see for ur self ud have to find him..*she says with a cocky teaseing smirk*...are you game for that, do u think you can beat him
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:48 am

Hm? After a moment of planning on what he was going to do did he look to her in question but then he smirk showing his canines, these fangs were evident through his smile. What was she talking about now? Hiten looked up to her and he placed his wet finger on her chest in between her breasts. What was she trying to say? Did this mean something? She was actually tied up, whatever she was saying it doesn't help her case much.

"What are you saying? As far as I see it you are the last one to be telling me what to do?"
Back to top Go down
Pipa

Pipa

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:52 am

*she smiles seeing him intrested now*..well theres a high demon named mino sota, he likes me alot,and he thinks hes way stronger than you,iv seen it my self if you truely wish to be the strongest mabe you sould pay him a viset latter to see whos really the strongest, couse im wondering my self..*she says the last part with a hint of provoking tease*
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:55 am

Pulse! Hiten snatched his hand away and he narrowed his eyes up at her, and here she would be easy to have. Guess not? Hiten simply frowned and it looked to be like he lost his lunch, he was so in the mood to rock this girl till she died but now it kind of died. Red eyes glowed again as thunder passed by the window, after that happened did he spun his weapon and sliced the rope in which had her tied. Hitens mood was ruined and all thanks to a half-breed. Here he thought he could have a little fun and get rid of her later.

"Pfft!", this sound was much like a hiss as thunder continued to ring around the building that they were in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}   Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'} Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunder roars over the South. {~'Pipa~'}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inuyasha's Portal :: Feudal Japan :: Southern Lands-
Jump to: