Inuyasha's Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world has everything of Inuyasha and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chatroom
Castle Entrance EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:38 pm by Vesper

» The crows all bring them shiny things (Ranmaru.)
Castle Entrance EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:43 am by Val

» Mizuki Tsukimiya
Castle Entrance EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:21 am by Mizuki Tsukimiya

» Theme Songs
Castle Entrance EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:55 pm by Kira

» Castle Entrance
Castle Entrance EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 am by Kira

» Traveling the East (Kira)
Castle Entrance EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am by Kira

» Kira
Castle Entrance EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:58 pm by Kira

» Kitchen
Castle Entrance EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:54 pm by Hiten

» Bathroom
Castle Entrance EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 pm by Hiten

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Castle Entrance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet
Shards: 0
Money: $1000

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:37 pm

Upon coming to Lord Sesshomaru's castle, there are a few things that can be pointed out over the lands.

1. Fences/ Gates: These fences surround a good enough portion of his castle. This of course means he has enough room to allow Ah-un to graze as well as Rin to play around on. These fences and gates are pure white and show how much money and power the Western Lord has over his lands.

2. Medium Fountain: A rather normal size fountain is in the front of the castle doors with stairs going up and around the fountain. This pretty much entails how much of a fairy tale his castle looks.

3. Castle Doors: The doors are rather large and are made of pure oak trees. This means the doors have a good enough design to show how much class Sesshomaru has.

Castle Size.

The castle is rather huge, but not to huge though many people can see the top of his roof from over the trees. Sesshomaru's castle is two stories high and has two different wings going from the left and the right of his castle. Which of course each wing has a long porch made of oak, this porch allows anyone to sit and enjoy the view of the few trees within the grounds.

The two wings.

Left Wing: This wing holds the servants and maids of his castle, this wing is probably the biggest from its counterpart. There are a total of seven rooms on this wing which hold different rooms and one large Library where Sesshomaru goes and spends his time reading.

Right Wing: This wing holds many simple and small rooms which are treated as Guestrooms. These rooms are well isolated and have the same porch as the Left wing.

The porch on each wing are the long porches that give off a good view of everything, including the sky.

Main Center Part.

The center part of the castle holds the living room, dining room, kitchen, two bathrooms, and Sesshomaru's office. As well as Rin's room and Jaken's Room.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:32 am

Approaching the castle did Sesshomaru mentally sigh to himself for it was sometimes good to be home, of course it will not last due to his work waiting inside. Ah-un, strayed away from everyone to go to where there was shade which he liked very much. Rin happily ran ahead of everyone and she couldn't help but laugh and follow after Ah-un who greeted her with a light sounding groan. Sesshomaru stopped at the fountain and watched both Rin and Ah-un go about their buisness, Jaken on the other hand seemed to be slowly walking along to where his master was. The western lord simply glanced to Kira and he nodded in a way of making sure he noticed her.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Money: $100

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:37 am

Nothing seemed to have changed since she left, things seemed just the way she left it. Rin and Ah-Un ran off to find shade and play for a while, and Kira took notice of Sesshomaru glancing back at her sending a nod. She returned with a smile, following behind him at a relaxed pace.
"It brings me great joy to return here, or rather that I am welcome here still. I suppose some part of me needed to get away for a while, to find what to do now with myself."
She softly touched the stump again.
"I have learned to live with just one arm, it was very hard for a while but I have adjusted."
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:41 am

Rin laughed to Ah-un who simply laid down which made a rather strange noise upon doing so, Jaken walked to the castle doors and disappeared from sight. Sesshomaru simply took notice to what Kira had said and he didn't say anything or showed much emotion to it though his eyes did shift some for they lightly narrowed to what she had said. The western lord didn't know what to say to Kira and the loss of a limb and he wasn't sure if he could make her feel better even if he did speak. Sesshomaru simply looked toward Kira and simply said.

"Regardless of what you lost, you never lost your right to stay here."

Sesshomaru shifted his eyes away from her when he had said this.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:48 am

Hearing him say that brought a soft smile to her face.
"Oh don't tell me you have gotten sentimental while I was away."
Kira laughed and nudged his shoulder with her hand softly. She had missed this, and she was very happy to be back home. Though she still loved him deep down she still doubted they could have worked. Though she wondered if he still recalled how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:57 am

Sesshomaru didn't saying anything but he did notice that Kira had lightly nudged his shoulder which made his eyes go on her again. Rin softly pet Ah-un's head when he finally got comfortable and then went about the yard looking for something to do. The human child couldn't help but walk around the yard taking in everything in sight, to her it was a very beautiful day. Sesshomaru simply didn't know what to say to Kira though he did close his eyes and thought it out a bit. Opening his golden hues did he finally say.

"Ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:01 am

"There he is."
She laughed again, even with one arm gone she couldn't have her spirits dampened. Kira watched Rin take everything in the yard in, and rubbed the bandages on her shoulder.
"Damn, I'll have to replace these tonight. It's such a pain to do."
Her hand rested then on the handle of her sword, once her scythe. It hurt to watch the mighty blade break, but now it lived on and she was thankful.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:13 am

Sesshomaru looked to Kira when she laughed and he rather shifted his head to the side to allow some white moonlit hair to fall over his shoulder some. Even though things were strange when Kira was not here it was oddly comforting to have her back with them. The western lord would never admit it nor would he ever say it but he kind of missed this exchange of words and he remembered when he was busy working all that he could think about was where she was and if she was alright. Sesshomaru never worried over anybody besides Rin and even sometimes Jaken but even so it would seem that Rin liked Kira and since she liked her perhaps he could like her a tad bit more. Wait, liking someone a bit more was something unknown to him. Sesshomaru scowled some before shifting his eyes on Kira which got rid of the scowl for a time. The human girl finally went over to the fountain and looked into it with a rather amused look on her face.

"If you require, this Sesshomaru could help you."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:27 am

The kitsune smiled watching Rin explore her home. She blinked and looked at him with a soft grin.
"That's very nice of you Sesshomaru, thank you and I gladly accept the offer."
Things would be back to normal very soon, she was home with the people she cared most about and that's all that mattered. Now if she could just find some sort of job that would be make things even better.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:31 am

Kira accepted the offer which made Sesshomaru nod silently before looking toward Rin and he simply went quiet as he watched her run around. This was very strange to the western lord but at the same time it made sense for kids were meant to be able to play and do things. Children went through fazes and even some take after who they view as a guardian and in which case he could say he was proud of her and how far she has come. Sesshomaru simply glanced to Kira and calmly said.

"Tell this Sesshomaru when you are going to change the bandage."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:37 am

"I will, thank you it's difficult to do it with only one hand."
She flexed said hand as she spoke, missing the feel of having two for just a moment. The smile returned as she looked skyward.
"It will be dark soon, we should head inside before it gets too cold out here."
Kira turned her head to look at the luxurious palace, it was so familiar to see yet brought such nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:44 am

Sesshomaru nodded before turning around and walking to the doors of the castle, the human girl who was at the fountain noticed this and she happily followed after Sesshomaru but not before stopping and turning to Kira. "Come on!", the human girl happily said this before following Sesshomaru inside. Once inside was Sesshomaru making way upstairs to his office while the imp known as Jaken was inside of the kitchen doing something in a weird nature. Rin happily ran through the door and waited for Kira to enter very much intensely.

(^^ Well I am going to end it here! I'll post tomorrow!)
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 am

Rin shot past her in excitement, and Kira laughed as she walked inside. It was such warm inside, she had grown far too used to sleeping in the wilderness. Kira softly patted Rin's head as she walked inside, sighing contently at the familiar scents. Sesshomaru wandered off to his office, not surprising he immersed himself in his work so quickly al the time. She smiled, nothing had changed while she was gone, it was a wonderful thing.
(Okay, bye bye!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Castle Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Entrance   Castle Entrance Empty

Back to top Go down

Castle Entrance
Page 1 of 1