Inuyasha's Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world has everything of Inuyasha and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chatroom
Traveling the East (Kira) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:38 pm by Vesper

» The crows all bring them shiny things (Ranmaru.)
Traveling the East (Kira) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:43 am by Val

» Mizuki Tsukimiya
Traveling the East (Kira) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:21 am by Mizuki Tsukimiya

» Theme Songs
Traveling the East (Kira) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:55 pm by Kira

» Castle Entrance
Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 am by Kira

» Traveling the East (Kira)
Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am by Kira

» Kira
Traveling the East (Kira) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:58 pm by Kira

» Kitchen
Traveling the East (Kira) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:54 pm by Hiten

» Bathroom
Traveling the East (Kira) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 pm by Hiten

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Traveling the East (Kira)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet
Shards: 0
Money: $1000

Traveling the East (Kira) Empty
PostSubject: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:17 pm

A loud noise of a dragon made it into the Eastern Lands, the air was quite calm and life seemed normal for the small group. Ah-un walked gracefully behind his master with Rin following close behind in her usual happy manner. Jaken waddled behind as fast as he could and it seemed that they all have been traveling for sometime now. Rin's usual expression never seemed to change when she looked back to the imp who was following behind so slowly. "Master Jaken?", her worried tone seemed to reach the pointed ears of the leader of the group. Sesshomaru stopped and looked back silently, the imp shivered in fear when he saw his master stop and looked toward him. "I'm so sorry, Mi'lord!", Jaken bowed and Rin silently giggled to the imp. The western lord seemed to check the area before simply walking off a few more meters before stopping and finding a tree to lay under. Ah-un simply laid down in a comfortable manner and Rin smiled happily when she ran to a small gathering of flowers, the imp on the other hand mumbled something about a early death.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Money: $100

PostSubject: Re: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:41 pm

A sigh passed her pale lips as her fingers brushed away the outstretched limb of bark before her way. Kira longed for the old days so very badly, she cradled the stump where her arm had once been. The guild was so quick to turn her away once she lost her limb, it rocked her to her very core once they dismissed her. But time had passed since then, and she needed to focus on the new.
Voices, new victims to her kitsune trickery? A grin crossed her face as she hid in a low bush to observe her new prey. A confined gasp escaped her as she looked to see who it was, paralyzed by the sight of the people she once lived with and loved.
Little Rin scampered about in her usual manner, Jaken at his master's heels, Ah-Un lounging in the shade...and him leaning against a tree. Lord Sesshomaru...the very thought of the name tugged at her heart strings. No matter how she tried to shove him away, forget him, somewhere inside she was still in love with him. Kira couldn't move, she was far too shocked and her body would not respond. She just prayed they would not find her here until she regained her senses.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:47 pm

Sesshomaru's expression seemed rather blank and void of all emotion, ever since the time that things seemed to be so normal it just wasn't normal anymore. Rin smiled happily as she picked up flowers and looked over their colors in utter amazement. The imp softly walked up to the two headed dragon and sat down beside him with his expression rather annoyed. Rin couldn't help but look over flowers and then see something she missed and go for it with her normal happy self. In a matter of minutes did it seem like none of them was going to move anytime soon. Jaken had fallen asleep along with Ah-un and Rin was now sitting beside Sesshomaru showing him the flowers. The western lord seemed to look at the flowers with his expression rather different from the times before. Normally, he would smirk toward the human girl but now that wasn't happening. It would seem he had his spirits broken. Rin noticed this and tried to cheer him up with crazy tales of flowers that her mother had said to her. Sesshomaru noted Rin trying so hard to please him that he softly took a flower and Rin perked up telling him the story of the one he chose.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:52 pm

He seemed so very off from normal. Something about him was very different from before. Deep in her mind Kira questioned if she was the cause of it, her leaving without another word. She held the stump once again...and a branch snapped beside her.
'Damn!'
He surely heard that, her heart leapt as she weighed her options. Running would be near impossible with his speed, and hiding would be even harder with his keen sense of smell. What would she do? She was so careless to let this happen...
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:58 pm

Rin jumped when she heard something and she looked around as if wondering it was some kind of demon, though normally Sesshomaru would tell if it was a demon and so she asked. "Sesshomaru-sama, did you hear that?", the human girl looked to Sesshomaru curiously but then her eyes went wide when he said nothing. Rin then wondered if Jaken or Ah-un had heard it. Rin looked between the three and she sort of smiled, perhaps it was a animal. Sesshomaru blinked after looking at the flower and he said.

"What is it?"

Rin looked to Sesshomaru and trying to act calm did she shake her head and laugh. "Nothing! You like the story I said?", the human girl had to be convinced that it was a animal. Why else would Sesshomaru not take notice to it. Rin was completely trusting to Sesshomaru and if he wasn't afraid of it then she would not be afraid of it either. The western lord simply nodded and handed her the flower back which made Rin smile happily. Moments when the sound was heard it was obvious to Rin that Sesshomaru had missed it. Rather, it was like he didn't hear anything that she had said but she would accept the nod from him any day. Rin was concerned for Sesshomaru but she wasn't going to question him for chances were it was cause of the work back at home.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:05 pm

Rin took notice but Sesshomaru did not. Kira sighed softly to herself, they hadn't found her. She lingered, watching them for a while longer. Rin's stories brought a sad smile to her face, it brought back memories she tried so hard to keep away all this time.
"I miss you all..."
Kira whispered softly, not thinking if the demons could hear her. She had to say that, at the very least to herself. The memories kept coming back and she fell back on her rear in the dirt, curling into herself with a fierce bit on her lower lip.
'Make them go away...the images...this feeling...'
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:13 pm

Rin couldn't help but look out but would smile when Sesshomaru's golden eyes landed on her, she was trying very hard not to make him worry. Swiftly minutes became a hour or perhaps longer since Jaken and Ah-un were still asleep and Rin was still busy chatting up a storm with Sesshomaru. The western lord listened though his mind was somewhere else. Rin laughed lightly to a joke she had heard and Sesshomaru blinked once and nodded as if to tell the child to continue her stories. The human girl couldn't help it but she smiled and softly placed her small hand on Sesshomaru's shoulder. "Everything will be alright!", blinking twice to her statement did he simply look toward her and he lightly smirked which made Rin smile fully.

Rin continued to speak to Sesshomaru until Jaken woke up and shook his head sharply to try and get rid of the sleepy feeling. However, the imps features changed and he looked outward where the sound was once heard. "A demon is out there!", Ah-un perked up and looked toward a bush where the sound was heard distantly moments ago. Rin jumped and her eyes went wide when she looked to the imp and then to Sesshomaru who stood right away. The human child looked ashamed, perhaps she should of said something right away rather than hide it.

Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:19 pm

Jaken shouted, causing the kitsune to gasp openly and she stood, hitting the ground running. She could not face them, not after this long and while all the things left unsaid still hung in her heart. Kira ran to the north, not sure where she was going but knowing she couldn't look the man she still pined for in the face. Did he even remember her? What they would talk about? How things seemed so complicated between them?
Her eyes burned, but she bit her lip to distract the tears with the blood that flowed down her chin. She refused to cry.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:27 pm

Jaken jumped and ran a little ways only to stop seeing the demon flee and he mumbled something rather odd, it was more a less a thing that a imp did. Rin stood up when she saw the demon flee and she sort of went surprised but then looked to the ground as if now fully ashamed of not telling them sooner. It was good that the demon didn't want to fight but it still would of cost them something if the demon were to suddenly attack with them being so exposed for a hour. Ah-un stood up and approached Jaken who jumped and then cursed the dragon for scaring him. The western lord didn't seem to be there, rather he stood there with a open face. It was strange for just a moment he thought he saw someone he knew but that couldn't be. Sesshomaru looked to the side and then to Rin who jumped and bowed her head in apology. Jaken was about to say something mean to the human but the glare he got from his master put a end to the words.

"You knew, Rin?"

Rin nodded and looked to Sesshomaru some what scared but smiled when he had no anger on his face, rather it seemed like he didn't mind it. Normally, the human child would of spoken of it but since the demon fled it wasn't really her fault. Perhaps, being with him made it easier for her to determine if some demons were dangerous or not. Rin could possibly tell if a demon was dangerous or not. Sesshomaru looked toward the way the demon left and he simply followed after it with Ah-un following close behind. Rin lightly laughed and ran after the both of them yet again leaving the imp behind for he waddled yet again.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:35 pm

Kira staggered to a stop, catching her breath and wiping the blood from her chin. More poured from the self inflicted wound as she turned to look back. His scent was approaching, he was following her. Grunting and cradling her shoulder she took off once again. Her retreat was only temporary. Gasping she screeched to a halt, pebbles tumbling over the edge of the cliff.
"Damn!"
The chasm was far too wide for a jump, and with no trees nearby for cover it seemed she was trapped.
"No.."
She couldn't stop the tears anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:40 pm

Sesshomaru continued walking and then he scented blood which made his expression seem rather distant, it was hard to tell if he was thinking about taking on this demon or perhaps see if it was who he think it is. Rin was following behind with Ah-un next to her, yet again the imp was yelling for them to slow down but neither of them did so. The western lord was to fixed on seeing who this demon was and when he came close did he stop with his expression open again. Rin's eyes went wide and she sort of walked behind Sesshomaru very much questioning if this was real. Ah-un seemed to stop and look toward the one who was trapped on the cliff. Jaken was the last to make his appearance and he double taked with a lightly surprised face. The wind seemed to be the only thing making a noise at this point, no one spoke a word.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Silence enveloped all of them now, and for a long time it lingered. Instinct made her cradle the stump that once was her limb, and in silence her face was traced with the salty tears. Kira broke the silence with sad laughter, throwing her head back and her arm falling to her side.
"I thought I never wanted you all to see me like this again and so I left...my pride was so wounded and it blinded me...once I left I realized I wanted nothing more then to come back...to come home. But I assumed you did not want to see me again...considering how cowardly I acted...I'm pathetic, no?"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Rin was surprised and she frowned. "Kira, it is alright! I actually missed you alot!", the human girl spoke honesty and she was close to crying which was why she placed her hands down along with her head. The human girl was normally if not always happy, to see her sad was surprising which is why Sesshomaru glanced to Rin and frowned lightly to the girl. Jaken grumbled something along the lines of 'foolish woman' but it ended abruptly when he swallowed his words as if making sure that Sesshomaru didn't hear him. The western lord looked to Rin and then back toward the person who he knew very well as Kira. Rin shook her head and smiled lightly to Sesshomaru who just then placed his hand on her head though his eyes were fixed on Kira. Jaken was silently while Ah-un made a normal groaning noise.

"This Sesshomaru is aware of your condition. However, it does not excuse you from merely saying you wanted to come home when you should have came back in the first place."

Rin and Jaken looked to Sesshomaru who was looking into her very eyes, nothing else was said and it was clear that a reply was needed from Kira.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:01 am

Sesshomaru's words pinged deep into her heart, and her head lowered. After a moment her hand reached up to dry her face and she turned to look at them. The ramshackle family she had come to know, it was so good to see them again.
"I know..."
Kira bowed as low as she could standing up.
"Can you find it to forgive me? And...may I at last come home?"
Kira kept low in her bow, hoping they would find it in them to forgive her.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:06 am

Rin watched as Sesshomaru approached Kira with some what curious eyes and the imp couldn't help but be shocked to see his master walking to a woman who had chose to leave them. The imp was not sure if Sesshomaru should allow her to come back but at the same time he wishes Sesshomaru to treat Rin badly as well which he goes against the imps approval. Jaken was just not happy with his masters change of mood, and it only seemed to get worse with Kira disappearing and then reappearing. Rin couldn't help but watch Sesshomaru and she wondered what he would do. The human girl wanted Kira to come back, it was clear to Rin that she cared about Kira. The western lord stopped directly infront of her and his eyes seemed to narrow with his hand moving on its own to softly touch her head.

"This Sesshomaru is also aware, I should have never let you go on that mission. I allow you to return."

Rin smiled happily and jumped up and down in complete joy and in the middle of her joy did she hug the imp who looked to have swallowed a bug.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:11 am

Kira felt how close he came toward her, and he placed a hand on her head. She could finally come home. Her eyes watered again, but she chuckled softly.
"It isn't your fault, we did not know this would happen. I am sorry I left like I did, that was foolish no?"
She stood straight to dry her eyes again, a wide smile on her face. Kira glanced to Rin and Jaken, the imp was none too happy but Rin was elated, and though it only partially showed on her face so was Kira.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:16 am

Sesshomaru simply moved away from her gracefully and then he looked toward Rin and Jaken and approached them quite calmly. Rin happily stopped hugging Jaken and skipped over to Kira and she couldn't help but smile to her in her normal way. The human child held out her hand to Kira as if asking if she had permission. Ah-un approached his master and groaned before turning around some to follow after his owner. Jaken simply sighed not to sure why his master does this. This was against everything that he had once seen when he had met his master. Sesshomaru was a man who hated humans but seeing this with Rin it just spun his head around uncomfortably.

"Lets go."

The western lord said this calmly as he walked back to his castle with Ah-un on his heels.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:20 am

Smiling warmly Kira took the little girl's hand, looking up to see the other three starting to walk away. Kira turned to Rin, tugging her softly beside her like a parent would a child.
"Let's go home."
Those words brought an even bigger smile to her face as she followed behind Sesshomaru. Jaken stalked beside Ah-Un, Kira could care less about the imp's perspective, all that mattered was she was welcome once again.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:23 am

Rin happily laughed to Kira and couldn't help but hum a song due to her happiness. The imp walked behind the dragon with his eyes very much non-to-pleased. Sesshomaru continued walking with his eyes forward, the East had a lot of things to offer though he could care less about how it looked. The western lord was quite content in returning home and not only that but it would seem that his life would start back to being normal. Rin was happy, the imp wasn't happy, and Sesshomaru was very different in his mood for he seemed to be slightly normal. Ah-un was always normal for where ever his owner went he would go too.

(Exit. I'll post at Sesshomaru's castle.)
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am

Rin hummed a tune as they walked along the trees. Things were falling back into place once again. Kira could even feel some light tension flow out of Seshomaru, not much but it was very beneficial for him. She was just happy to have a place of her own once again, and to be surrounded by people who loved her (save for Jaken). Kira sighed softly, things would be fine from now on.
(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling the East (Kira)   Traveling the East (Kira) Empty

Back to top Go down

Traveling the East (Kira)
Page 1 of 1