Inuyasha's Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world has everything of Inuyasha and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chatroom
Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:38 pm by Vesper

» The crows all bring them shiny things (Ranmaru.)
Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:43 am by Val

» Mizuki Tsukimiya
Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:21 am by Mizuki Tsukimiya

» Theme Songs
Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:55 pm by Kira

» Castle Entrance
Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 am by Kira

» Traveling the East (Kira)
Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am by Kira

» Kira
Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:58 pm by Kira

» Kitchen
Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:54 pm by Hiten

» Bathroom
Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 pm by Hiten

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet
Shards: 0
Money: $1000

Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) Empty
PostSubject: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:27 pm

The west held a lot of space along with forests and wildlife of all kinds, the mountains looked as rough as they always did. Distantly, they appeared normal but some knew what kind of dangers laid within those mountains. A lone figure was walking in the west, it was Sesshomaru the Lord of the west. It would appear that it was its normal routine to check up on his lands and make sure no demons were trying to mess up anything, amber eyes were forward as he walked around his lands. Sesshomaru was not heading anywhere for he was just walking, he was more focused on his lands than anything else at this point. The wind was normal and the air was humid, however none of these bothered him much for he adapted to the changes in the air. Sesshomaru had no emotion on his face, as he looked from side to side and then he continued on silently.

Last edited by Sesshomaru on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Money: $100

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:32 pm

Living among Koga and his clan was very satisfying. She was embraced for who she was as it was how everyone else acted, she could eat how she wanted, fight what she wanted, and the pack was indeed amusing. Kagami loved to watch the wolves fight over scraps, it was quite funny. But still, in a cave with a bunch of men and wild animals became cumbersome quickly. And the smell was none too pleasant either. Kagami didn't mind most of the time, but when it made her eyes water enough was enough. Walking peacefully down the road, weapon against her back with its staff in her hand, she relished in the fresh air. Something else hung in it though. Smelled like...dog.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:36 pm

Sesshomaru blinked for it was the first time he had blinked after starting this journey over his lands, the air finally became new to him now and he only had to smell it once to catch a different scent. Amber eyes hardened as the scent lingered on his lands, it did indeed make him curious as to why anyone was on his lands especially of that of a different breed. Sesshomaru remained where he stood with his head facing the way the scent was coming from, he wondered about this scent though he didn't debate about it to long as he turned his head and continued on his walk.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:40 pm

Where was it coming from? It smelled like dog, male, powerful, VERY powerful. A wild smile creased over Kagami's face. Perhaps she could get some sparring practice in? Her pace quickened, but remained quiet as she tried to scout out the scent. A white flicker, gone barely before she could see it passed by her sense of view and she looked behind her cover of shadowed trees. He was tall, easily two heads taller then she was. He radiated power, but that only excited Kagami more. Though, if she died what would be the outcome?
Koga and his band would be a soldier short, she had no idea what lie on the other side of death. Perhaps, just for now, it was best to stay low.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Sesshomaru didn't have to know if the demon was close or not for he felt the air change the second it got closer, this scent was clearly a female and that only made him narrow his eyes lightly in annoyance. Whoever she was, she was picking the wrong guy to mess with. Sesshomaru didn't turn his head around nor did he turn his body around to face the scent which was a few meter or so away. He stood still with his face facing forward, his body remained doing the same as his facial features.

"Whoever you are. Get lost."

Sesshomaru's tone was cold as ice as he remained where he was.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:49 pm

He spoke, telling her to move along. Only a chuckle was her response for a brief moment, letting him hear her amusement with him.
"Are you always in such a kind demeanor?"
She replied, reaming in the shadows of the trees. No doubt he could sniff her out easy, might as well try to hid visually to even the playing field a bit. A thumb nail ran just on the edge of her weapon, waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Sesshomaru closed his eyes with no expression on his face, she was indeed trying to tick him off and most likely it was cause she wanted to fight him or something. Never had he took the time to know why everytime he meeted someone they wanted to face him and try their luck in trying to defeat him. Sesshomaru heard her amusement but he wasn't amused nor did it show on his face as well as his voice.

"Why would I give you a answer."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:58 pm

"Perhaps because it is the polite thing to do? I may not be what you would refer to as a gentle lady, but I thought some people taught their children better manners?"
Kagami kept poking at him, as she did with everyone she met. Seeing people mad and how they reacted was hysterical. Most of the time all she had to do to stop a fight was to shift to her true form, give a roar, and they would run in fear. But she very highly doubted this man would be like that, very very highly doubted.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Sesshomaru heard her talk about it being polite and that manners were taught as children, this talk she was talking about didn't really faze him and truly he didn't care about any of that. Amber eyes finally shifted from their place as he glanced over his shoulder and he remained still. Sesshomaru was debating what this demon wanted with him, then again that debate was over once he thought of it. She just wanted to push his buttons, he highly guessed this. Most of the time, he was right when he guessed. Sesshomaru had heard everything she had said and it clearly showed that he wasn't bothered by it or showed that he cared.

"What business do you want with me?"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:07 pm

A snicker caught in her throat and instead she loud an amused cough. Pausing to clear her throat as she nearly went into a coughing spasm, she replied to him in a bored voice.
"Well at first I wished to fight you, but I do not know how my comrades would take seeing me hurt or even dead. I needed some form of escape from them, why not talk to a random stranger?"
'And torment the living hell out of him as well.' She noted in her mind. By the looks of his attire it was clear he was of the upper class, a man born into power or rose to it. Either way she couldn't stand those type of people, why not make one mad and ruin their day?
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:11 pm

Sesshomaru would of rolled his eyes if he was a normal demon but since he had a reputation to hold his eyes stood in place as he looked at her with clearly no interest what so ever. Hearing her speak had no effect on him, and it clearly showed he didn't like her tone. Was that all she wanted, to fight him and most likely get wounded or die from it. Sesshomaru thought about that and a feeling came over him, he was bored and hearing her talk about fighting him bore him. Sesshomaru clearly looked away from her with no interest with fighting her.

"I will not waste time on a demon who is not in the same class as me."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Her laughter could easily be heard as she shook her head in the shadows. Brushing her hand through her mop of thick black hair, she grinned.
"Look who thinks he is just on top of the world. If you act like this your life will be very dull and short. Your own serious nature will cause your downfall, but that is to be expected of you wealthy."
Kagami tried to hold back her bitter tone at the very last part, regarding the wealthy. But somehow a slight underscore of her hatred lined her speech.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes in annoyance again to her words, his head remained away from her view but that did hit a spot on him. A moment of silence passed by and then he returned his face to hers, it was obvious that he was glaring at her now. Sesshomaru did not understand some people, they just suspect they can overpower him when some have tried and failed. He stood there at the same place he had been standing and he said coldly.

"You are beneath this, Sesshomaru"

Though, she did hit a sore spot never did he let it show. She was disrespecting him and most likely if she keeps this up will he put her in her place.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:36 pm

He was angry now. That pleased the wolf. Kagami stepped from her place in the shadows, time to confront this stranger.
"Be that as it may rank does not matter, for what is it when ones dies? Just a title with little to no meaning. It is wondrous for a short while, but it soon dies away and you are left with nothing but money that you have no idea how to spend. For what does a man who has everything get?"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:43 pm

Sesshomaru finally was able to tell who this women was, hearing her speak of rank and money placed a feeling of anger in him. She did not understand how hard his life was, this made him mad. Sesshomaru never did like being disrespected and his amber eyes glowed showing his anger, and fury. Turning completely around to face her did he place his hand up and allowed it to show a green color of poison. Sesshomaru gave her plenty time to flee, seeing her not flee only made it clear that she did wanted to fight and so he will give it to her. If she was going to flee now, then it was too late.

"This Sesshomaru will have to place you in your place."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:48 pm

He turned, and as his hand rose it seethed a poisoned green. A poison user, she would have to be wary of that. With a playful smirk on her face, and the cool surface of her weapons staff against her feverish palm.
"So, you wish to fight me after all then? I have no arguments, I do not fear death or injury."
Kagami said, sliding her far foot back and lifting one arm to her chest, grip on her naginata as she slid into a fighting stance.
(Things gonna get MESSY XD)
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Sesshomaru allowed his hands to glow green further and then spinning around did a green whip of poison come out of his claws and launched at her while he ceased his spinning. Never did he blink doing these movements, this whip was a long range attack which usually helped him get rid of weaker demons. From the scent of her however, she was better than that of a weaker demon which meant that she had some skills that lower demons lacked. It didn't matter to him though, he was going to give her a day she will not forget. Like he had said, he was going to put her down and in her place. Sesshomaru was going to place her at his feet.

(xD)
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:57 pm

What was this a theater performance? A long green whip slithered from his poisonous fingers like a snake ready to strike. The whip slapped at her feet as she leaped back, naginata off her back and now in both hands. Her eyes grew wide and wild, a soft chuckle escaped her chest as a twisted smirk formed on her face.
"Come on is this all you have?! I love battle, I love pain, both receiving and delivering it! I do not fear you Inu, if this is your best then perhaps I miscalculated on you. Perhaps I overestimated your ability!"
Kagami ran forward, blade drawn beside her with both hands as she ran.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:00 pm

Sesshomaru's glare hardened and so he took it upon himself to dash at her as fast as the wind, most humans do not suspect him coming much like some demons who don't seen him coming. As quick as he dashed did the whip leave from him for a time being and he appeared infront of her. Sesshomaru's hand grabbed hold of her wrist and held her up in the air while his other hand grabbed her throat squeezing it. Her head was at his head level, his hands glowed a green color causing poison to seep out and burn her skin.

"Silence."

Sesshomaru said this with a hiss fused with a growl.

(xD Zoom, zoom.)
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:05 pm

Kagami did not expected the sudden burst of speed. One hand went to her wrist, hoisting her from the ground. Then other at her throat. The burn of poison, she struggled to breathe. It burn her flesh and eyes...oh the joys to know you were alive. Most would scream and beg to be let go, or choke on the fumes. Kagami did neither, instead she laughed, a much different and far more...odd laughter then before. The type of laughter you heard when a woman spoke of something devious or dare to say even scandalous. What made this situation stranger was the soft, subtle red flare that came to her cheeks.
"Pain...a beautiful thing..."
Was all she said before bringing up her weapon with one hand and swiping the blade before his face and arms.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:10 pm

Sesshomaru didn't wince when the weapon did a cut on his arm and one on his face, his eyes showed no mercy as he decided to let go of her wrist as he used it to take her weapon away after it did such wounds to him. Seeing how she acted toward pain didn't really bother him or creep him out, as he stared at her did he let her go only then to draw out his Tokijin and pointed it dangerously close to her throat as she laid.

"Pain to others do not amuse me, I kill as I please."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Her weapon was ripped from her grasp, still holding her by the throat. His own weapon pointed to her, the blush growing a bit darker as she laughed again. The gossip had turned from something scandalous to down right inappropriate.
"Does it not please you? Seeing no fear in my eyes, only pleasure dog?"
Kagami spoke softly and slowly, giggling all the while like mad. The pain, it felt so invigorating.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:20 pm

Sesshomaru's features turned to a very hard scowl as he looked down at her, after he had scowled did he close his eyes and he frowned very heavily to her words. Never had he seen such a demon act this way to pain, Sesshomaru guessed that she wasn't in her right mind and perhaps she was better off dead. As he debated this did he look to her eyes and features, seeing her red almost made it seem that she was drunk off of something. Pain is what she was drunk off of, and not once did he think it was amusing or pleasing.

"I wasn't amused at the start. Like I told you, you are beneath me. You are at my feet, if you want me to kill you then I shall."

Sesshomaru's scowl returned as he added.

"Or perhaps I could do something else to make you suffer."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:25 pm

He kept speaking about how she was beneath him, how he wasn't amused from the start. As he mentioned something else, her chuckling ceased all together. Her face dropped from a wild smile to a dull, softer emotion. Raw curiosity.
"What do you mean?"
She questioned angrily, now feeling the effect of the poison on her skin as her voice became hoarse. What was this man planning?
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:28 pm

Sesshomaru smirked in a bitter way as he placed his sword in its sheath, kneeling down on his knees on top of her did his eyes glow fury still. She spoke of how pain amused her, perhaps he should show her what amused him and then maybe he will see the fear in her eyes. Sesshomaru's hands slammed down on her wrists as he was on all fours over her as he spoke dark and clearly very bitterly amused.

"You speak of being amused to pain, how about I show you what I am amused by?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)   Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking over the West. (Kagami, M.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next