Inuyasha's Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This world has everything of Inuyasha and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chatroom
Vengeance (Sesshomaru) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:38 pm by Vesper

» The crows all bring them shiny things (Ranmaru.)
Vengeance (Sesshomaru) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:43 am by Val

» Mizuki Tsukimiya
Vengeance (Sesshomaru) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:21 am by Mizuki Tsukimiya

» Theme Songs
Vengeance (Sesshomaru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:55 pm by Kira

» Castle Entrance
Vengeance (Sesshomaru) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 am by Kira

» Traveling the East (Kira)
Vengeance (Sesshomaru) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am by Kira

» Kira
Vengeance (Sesshomaru) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:58 pm by Kira

» Kitchen
Vengeance (Sesshomaru) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:54 pm by Hiten

» Bathroom
Vengeance (Sesshomaru) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 pm by Hiten

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Vengeance (Sesshomaru)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet
Shards: 0
Money: $1000

Vengeance (Sesshomaru) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:39 pm

Sesshomaru simply didn't show any emotion, the question she had asked was proof that he had changed a lot to become like he is now. Amber hues shifted to look away from her and it was like he was disgusted with her and her question but rather he could not say anything to it since well that was a long time ago. Sesshomaru blinked once finally after a while and then he returned his face to her and it appeared to be distant.

"This Sesshomaru changed alot. His emotions, his opinions, and his understanding were the first the change. After that will it be easy."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Money: $100

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:42 pm

He was distant, as he admitted he had to change a lot. It felt like she was changing already, Kagami almost felt a pang of sorrow for him.
"I cannot imagine what that is like. I have not changed much in life."
Understatement of the year. To be blunt, Kagami was a hard ass her entire life. She took nothing from nobody, and was extremely self reliant.
"Forgive me, but did you even want to change?"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Sesshomaru's expression remained blank until he looked down and a faint look which could be explained as a open looking face came to be noticed. Amber hues narrowed to the side of him away from her, this was slightly annoying that she was asking all of these questions. Sesshomaru did a faint growl within his throat and then he looked to her sharply with a evenly look of rage now portrayed.

"I changed due to my having too. My parents wanted me to change and so I changed without any regrets."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:49 pm

Oh now he was angry. Kagami's lips pursed slightly, giving him a very faint glare in return. She sighed, calming herself.
"Forgive me, my own curiosity will be the death of me someday. It is in a wolf's nature to explore the unknown."
It was also in a wolf's nature to venture in packs...maybe Kagami wanted that somewhere deep down as well. But with no chance of having her own pack that seemed to be unlikely, that thought brought a deep frown to her face.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:53 pm

Sesshomaru went silent and his anger went away as he looked to the side with no emotion evident anymore. Question after question was directed toward him and he wondered what she was getting at. Amber hues narrowed some more on their own as he glanced toward her and then he placed his arms around his chest in a crossed manner. Sesshomaru didn't know what to think and so he decided to stop thinking about what was making him mad which was her questions.

"Whatever. Now you have all that you need, now you figure out your own change and what you are going to change for."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:56 pm

"Suppose that is the most difficult part."
Kagami stated rather then asked. How would she change? She wouldn't change how she could rely on herself, that was non-negotiable. Kagami smiled sadly, trying to deviate form thoughts of how lonely she really was.
"Something tells me you would enjoy my sister more then I. She has always been the lady in this family."
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:01 pm

Sesshomaru blinked once and he lowered his head for a moment and when this happened did his arms leave from their place. Standing straight now did he simply go blank in the face after she had said this. Unsure of what he should say or do did he turn around and this time began walking away again but as he walked did he say.

"Change is vital for your goal. If you seek anymore advice come to my castle."

(Left topic.)
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:04 pm

He turned and began to leave, saying that if she needed anything else to come to his home. Kagami smiled softly, and began walking in the opposite direction.
"Thank you."
She muttered before walking back into the foliage from where she came. For now she would need to find a place to sleep for the night, food, and fire wood. But knowing she had a place to go for assistance in her quest...it brought a sense of peace to her.
(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance (Sesshomaru)   Vengeance (Sesshomaru) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vengeance (Sesshomaru)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2